**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

My guy at Macy's was "stunned" to see that Jimmy Jazz got it given how exclusive it was to be. He can't hold anything to the side because when it comes in, it is very unlikely that this stuff will be set up for display. It is set to move.

My guy at Macy's was "stunned" to see that Jimmy Jazz got it given how exclusive it was to be. He can't hold anything to the side because when it comes in, it is very unlikely that this stuff will be set up for display. It is set to move.

Herald square?

I don't see a lot of this stuff being limited

I see it going how tommy hilfigers retro campaign went

I could be wrong but I see a lot of this stuff sitting for a while

we're talking thousands of dollars of clothing here

A little bird told me a maybe plug for LA phone orders. DM if you a regular on the thread.

Edit: It's a dud. Ignore. Heard Fred Segal would be carrying a few pieces and were taking phone orders but seems like a no go.

Last edited:
I don't see a lot of this stuff being limited

I see it going how tommy hilfigers retro campaign went

I could be wrong but I see a lot of this stuff sitting for a while

we're talking thousands of dollars of clothing here

I can see the lesser priced items gone for sure.

I'll share the info here I've confirmed by way of 2 people with SKU's I hunted down and style codes I obtained the stock levels for some itee's and it doesn't look good.

The popover jacket has 1 XL & 1 2XL company wide.

There's about 5-7 plate ltd polos in a 2XL company wide.

This is what's in store at this very moment. If other stores shipments are delayed then this could change but from the customer service people to several reps at other stores the 4 flagships deal is shaping up to be infact true smh

I am on the younger side..unlike alot of others im not into bape, off white, supreme..i was looking forward to this collection i feel bad for you older heads that are in here looking forward to this for a long time. The little things like this brings back memories and makes life go 'round. But im not in the mourning stage yet because i think anything is possible; there doesnt seem to be to much info available but We will se what happens

urban-outfitters-stampede-lead.gif

Looks like the took the southwestern cardigan off the US site, and Macys inventory size M and L disappeared. It's obvious that RL is toying with the inventory so try to create a false sense of exclusivity to push us into buying

Back
Top Bottom