**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

they not rocking it right, but this is supposedly from a new collection
image1.jpg

People on IG are mad that Jimmy Jazz is getting the collection. Everyone was pissed that it was going to be limited, now that it's widely available, the same people are turning their noses up. Can't win. If you're as fly as you think you are, it shouldn't matter.

People on IG are mad that Jimmy Jazz is getting the collection. Everyone was pissed that it was going to be limited, now that it's widely available, the same people are turning their noses up. Can't win. If you're as fly as you think you are, it shouldn't matter.

Good. More for the ones that actually want it like myself. I was born in 91 and trying to acquire some of these pieces from the stadium collection is basically impossible. Now a chance to get them mint directly from Ralph?! SIGN ME UP

I have a gut feeling that although they will be available at Jimmy Jazz and END don't be fooled into thinking this will be a wide release (although I'd love it if I were wrong)

I don't either, but the more options the better. Unlike sneakers, I don't have to worry about bots being set up to buy the entire stock as soon as the link goes live. If Macy's and Lord and Taylor get a small batch, even better.

I don't get why people are mad about Jimmy Jazz when I got my first cream Polo bear from S & D, downtown BK in the 90's. These items weren't only in the Mansion, Macy's or Bloomingdale's.
I remember getting a store called Image in Bayridge and getting a double sided bear sweater.

Well I guess they are opening up the flood gates.

In my opinion Ralph Lauren isn't in any position to try and strangle us with a super limited collection, considering how their stock has looked over the past months.

If Macy's doesn't get it be shocked since they have been pumping out Ralph's garbage stuff for the past years.

I'm surprised no one is talking about the prices on these items. I'm gonna guess both stadium jackets are gonna be $795

Last edited:
Nah, they will be $295

Funny how people are mad that JJ is getting these but that just shows how much of a "juscome" they are to this... Polo at S&Ds and Jimmy Jazz aint nothing new

Yup lol people just complaining about any and everything this release is a s**t show

Good. More for the ones that actually want it like myself. I was born in 91 and trying to acquire some of these pieces from the stadium collection is basically impossible. Now a chance to get them mint directly from Ralph?! SIGN ME UP
Yup lol people just complaining about any and everything this release is a s**t show

Word...I don’t care if Aldis was selling these at the checkout counter...this is about a part of my youth that I would like to be able to revisit...don’t care if the whole world is checking for this line or only myself.

And regarding the price points..they aren’t bad at all..crowns are $49,jackets $299,polos $125 and sweatshirts and hoodies between $125-199..I’m all in!

Back
Top Bottom