IMG_7329.JPG
    422.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7329.JPG
    IMG_7329.JPG
    422.7 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7330.JPG
    IMG_7330.JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 28
i like the bears as much as the next person but this is getting outta hand....

hope this isnt real

RL adopted the Brand Jordan quickstrike release strategy; Now they're making Ranger XIs by gluing bears on TJ Maxx's leftover boots.

RL better real who's resposible for this new stuff in quickly before the brand shots itself in the foot.

RL adopted the Brand Jordan quickstrike release strategy; Now they're making Ranger XIs by gluing bears on TJ Maxx's leftover boots.

RL better real who's resposible for this new stuff in quickly before the brand shots itself in the foot.

these are like the fusions.

they are just slapping the bear on any and everything, and people are eating it up. cats gonna be dipped head to toe in the bear.

I'd rock the bear boots to be honest but not for that price.

Anywho...when did this jacket drop?:nerd:

Ralph Lauren created for Bradley’s “Team Revolution” it was a program for inner city youth. The back of it has the pyramid on the back and there are hits of 3m all over. I owned one a few years ago. Came out back in ‘07/‘08....

Andy had a good amount of these at one point.

That bear looks awkward on those boots.
They should've used a sportsman graphic and not in color. Maybe an embossed huntsman

One question, How does Ralph Lauren benefit as a company from doing a release like this?
The main goal is to create excitement around the brand. ✔ Although they haven't managed the release like we wanted, we are all on edge about the reissue whether we ae buying it or watching from the sidelines.

Next is to bring the fast-fashion H&M customer over to Ralph Lauren.✔ Youngs love line ups, pop up shops, campouts, and exclusivity. Ralph is catering to these potential costomers by having a realease date, and raffles at the stores they shop. This causes some 90s babies now have a false sense of connection to the stadium since they think of their birthdays and their own youth seeing 1992 plastered on the front of these items.

Increasing Profits is at the top of Ralph's List.✔ There are hundreds of thousands of old guys like me, and young guys with $50-$5000 caah in hand ready to hand it over to RL right now. Only a few limited stadium items will be sold leaving RL with tens of thousands of customers determined to buy the next best RL items on their wishlist. And these guys will likely pay full price for the next best RL item in fear of it selling out quickly like the stadium collection.

Next is to reestablish brand image.✔ It's a win win for RL. They are producing size runs on demand for most of their items now. This causes less waste since you don't have huge leftover stock at the end of season. Savy shoppers won't be able wait for clearance as much, because the items will no longer be available. This will cause TJMaxx and Marshalls inventories to shrink cause RLs brand not to be tied so closely to these kinds of stores. The huge price increase in purple label also positions RL next to European design houses. And lets not forget that purple label has stadium retro pieces in the spring 18 collection. This is for those who don't mind paying $1500 for originals, who Ralph is betting will gladly pay the same price for a brand new cashmere PWing polo with the exclusive "purple label" tag sewn in.

frankmatthews frankmatthews Snowbeach release is going to be epic if RL does it right.

Last edited:
Never know unless you try

Very true. But I don't wanna waste so much time for nothing. If I lived 30 minutes from soho I would be there. Being that I live 2 hours away on the van and train makes me not even wanna bother. May just try my luck online and if I don't get it, **** it

Back
Top Bottom