**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

would someone mind filling me in on the release in nyc? ive read through the thread and people have said everything in nyc is accounted for? so what are the wristbands for? is there anywhere I can line up normally to have a chance at a hoodie or something

Just got some great news today!

reactiongifs-uDwKGxTFrADvO

would someone mind filling me in on the release in nyc? ive read through the thread and people have said everything in nyc is accounted for? so what are the wristbands for? is there anywhere I can line up normally to have a chance at a hoodie or something
Jimmy Jazz on 125th started giving out wristbands today for a "chance" to buy on thursday. You can check their ig for all the rules.

Not believing a damn thing. They're trying to throw us off the scent.

Attachments

• IMG_4952.PNG
    IMG_4952.PNG
    327.2 KB · Views: 74
They changed the location to Prince Street a couple of days ago and I believe a few had confirmed that there was no online release. The rep that I know confirmed Prince St only and no online...I spoke to her a few hours ago.

That's crazy! Ralph dont want y'all heathens lining up at the mansion :lol:

So they went through the trouble of pre loading the site with product descriptions for some of the items (like the hats), but now nothing will be online?!

I smell shenanigans all over

I know that the limited edition polo should be online, now way it's in-store only, as for the other stuff only Lord knows.
Madison Ave did pre orders a while ago and all their inventory is spoken for.

That's crazy! Ralph dont want y'all heathens lining up at the mansion :lol:

So they went through the trouble of pre loading the site with product descriptions for some of the items (like the hats), but now nothing will be online?!

I smell shenanigans all over

Correct. Keep that **** down in SoHo. Madison Avenue still has prestige to it.

I couldn't even imagine going thru all that jimmy jazz stuff to buy any of this stuff. Good luck tho to yall with wristbands. They gonna make it unsafe to wear stuff like back in the day :lol: retroing the whole time period

I couldn't even imagine going thru all that jimmy jazz stuff to buy any of this stuff. Good luck tho to yall with wristbands. They gonna make it unsafe to wear stuff like back in the day :lol: retroing the whole time period

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom