**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The Ski sweater will not be an outlet release.

Also, if anyone has the ‘American Flag’ Bear sweater in a small, DM me.

Beat me to it. The way resellers are using their cards for this release, if you see them at your store, you better cop then because these aren't going to linger around.

Still looking for a White Bear hoodie in a Large.

59FB03FE-655B-46E7-8CCC-B917AE08C9CD.jpeg
Anyone wanna trade the popover hoody large for my varsity pwing large ?

Looks like they're sold out, but be patient. A lot of polo wearers cashed out way too early on the Stadium and Varsity collections. There's a lot of sellers holding entire runs that will be forced to return it to Macy's and RL.com, or have to sell it at a loss because the buyers that cashed out early will be keeping their money for holiday season.

Keep the screenshot. When Macy's restocks you can upload it in chat to a rep and they will honor the discount.

ahat ahat I agree.

jamesjyers jamesjyers NM is the first site to post that version of the purple label sweater. There is a nice matching hat that RL showed, but not certain if its going to be released.

Its weird because i dont even see these ski bear sweatshirts on ebay or anything. Unless they are limited. I checked macys last night too they werent there also

What is the ski sweatshirt called on the macy's site? It still should show up regardless of sold out? What is the name or title?

Back
Top Bottom