**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just got confirmation it’s sold out..but this beauty is still up
0889878F-D7BE-4550-82C8-E0438D502A81.png
Almost bought the shorts to this but they were out of my size. Sweatshirt is fuego.

Looks like they're sold out, but be patient. A lot of polo wearers cashed out way too early on the Stadium and Varsity collections. There's a lot of sellers holding entire runs that will be forced to return it to Macy's and RL.com, or have to sell it at a loss because the buyers that cashed out early will be keeping their money for holiday season.

Keep the screenshot. When Macy's restocks you can upload it in chat to a rep and they will honor the discount.

ahat ahat I agree.

jamesjyers jamesjyers NM is the first site to post that version of the purple label sweater. There is a nice matching hat that RL showed, but not certain if its going to be released.
This is an interesting assessment that I like.

I'm one of those people saving my cash for the upcoming holiday season only buying markdowns here and there but nothing major. Are you certain that Stadium items will re-emerge or prices will come down?

:smh: At myself for just discovering this thread last week. :angry: At the fact I missed out on the black ski bear sweatshirt, that @#($ is beautiful. Thankful to the people who posted the status about this
539CACDC-451C-4A50-AC7A-BC3754773AB7.jpeg
Got the last XXL at Arundel Mills today. If anybody’s wondering they had about 2 of every other size still in stock

polobear polobear I dont know about stadium items. Those are gone unless RL decides to release another wave to boost this quarter's sales numbers.

I was referring to the new ski bear sweatshirt, vsrsity jacket, and other Fall 17' items that are caught in the hype.

Call Macy's and place an online order for the ski swetashirt +1-800-289-6229
Webid - 4863767.

No smalls or mediums. I was able to get a large for myself

thank you for posting phone # and webid.
called and was able to put order thru for a large with the sale price. appreciate it!

Love these!!! The outlet pick ups from the weekend! Outlet is fulfilling my need for bears!!!

Attachments

• C4AF4377-CD93-4C3D-A56E-65445A9AF3EE.jpeg
    C4AF4377-CD93-4C3D-A56E-65445A9AF3EE.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 71
Sorry I’m referring to the varsity hat?! Just noticed the tread attachment and can’t find it on Macy’s.com I’m sure it’s long gone

Back
Top Bottom