**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Too much truth.... dead stokc dead stokc

I still need to get my first Kush order in but I know the numbers gotta be right for him meaning I’m gonna have to go big or go home.
I used to feel the same way, but he's come trhu for me on a few single item purchases. Great dude. Speaking of NT connects...

IMG_1247.JPG

kingsin kingsin the bag is secured

Figure I post this since its about to get cold out
IMG_0012.JPG

Haven't been this excited to wear something that's not shoes or jeans in a very long time, maybe ever. Found this at the Macy's out White Marsh Mall, a week before my birthday no less. I went out their to fill out a raffle ticket for the Royal 1s (went their after work around 7 and they told me they stop giving out tickets after 5 :angry: not stated anywhere on the footlocker site) so as I was leaving out I went to browse the men's section and I saw this. Almost ignored it cause I figured it wouldn't be my size but I couldn't help my self. Retail was 695$, ended up paying 143$ and change. I'm not even a cold weather dude but man I'm ready. Don't be afraid to check your local department stores on dry weekdays every once in a while. This is easily the biggest RL come up of my life. For now anyway

IMG_0012.JPG

Haven't been this excited to wear something that's not shoes or jeans in a very long time, maybe ever. Found this at the Macy's out White Marsh Mall, a week before my birthday no less. I went out their to fill out a raffle ticket for the Royal 1s (went their after work around 7 and they told me they stop giving out tickets after 5 :angry: not stated anywhere on the footlocker site) so as I was leaving out I went to browse the men's section and I saw this. Almost ignored it cause I figured it wouldn't be my size but I couldn't help my self. Retail was 695$, ended up paying 143$ and change. I'm not even a cold weather dude but man I'm ready. Don't be afraid to check your local department stores on dry weekdays every once in a while. This is easily the biggest RL come up of my life. For now anyway

BRUH!

I was JUST looking thru ebay for this very jacket, its got that pocket on the back along the waist right? i remember frankmatthews frankmatthews had an auction for this last year and i lost by a few dollars, i was so salty :lol:

Thats a steal man, definitely a sick jacket. Likewise, as much as i hate snow im looking forward to the winter to break out the rlx lunar joint (shouts frank for that one :pimp:)

BRUH!

I was JUST looking thru ebay for this very jacket, its got that pocket on the back along the waist right? i remember frankmatthews frankmatthews had an auction for this last year and i lost by a few dollars, i was so salty :lol:

Thats a steal man, definitely a sick jacket. Likewise, as much as i hate snow im looking forward to the winter to break out the rlx lunar joint (shouts frank for that one :pimp:)

Appreciate the love, and yes it has that long pocket in the back with a black button on each side. Funny thing is I swear I've only seen this thing at actual Ralph Lauren flagship stores. I may have seen one at the Macy's in Columbia back in like November the previous year. It wasn't even on the floor, they had it hanging up behind the counter. I figured I buy it because after entering damn near 25 raffles for the Royals I figured I wouldn't get them since I didnt get any calls till the day before, so I thought I get this as a consolation prize. Looks like I the man upstairs was looking out and I was able to grab both. :nthat::pimp::smokin:emoji_relaxed:

Those pockets were originally meant to carry small game.Quail,pheasant,etc..when hunting.I think Barbour still has them on a lot of their jackets.

Never thought of that, you learn something new everyday. I honestly they were used for like emergency stuff like bandages or ointment

IMG_0012.JPG

Jacket is clean as hell. Nice swoop.

anyone know if those new "fat bear" (the purple label designs) baseball hats are at the polo factory stores or the RL mansions?

I'm assuming that using the new designs and some more "premium" elements (new sig embroidery design on back, multicolor grosgrain strap it looks like?) that these are mansion only and $49.95 maybe?

long time lurker first time poster. The varsity hat is back up at Macy’s but there is no longer a 25% off promo, though there is free shipping on orders over $49. Hat is priced at $49.50 which is still cheaper than on polo.com. Speaking of which, the site has a brand new look today. I hate it! Check it out for yourselves and see what you think

Macy's usually run their promotions closer to the weekend. They'll probably have one start on Thursday or Friday

Pretty sure Macy's put up the wrong pic for the varsity hat and are sending something different. Even the retail price was wrong. I ordered it and got something different in the mail

Back
Top Bottom