**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Beat me to it. The way resellers are using their cards for this release, if you see them at your store, you better cop then because these aren't going to linger around.

Still looking for a White Bear hoodie in a Large.
I have one

IMG_2728.PNG
Infinity bear on a hat?! Ralph is wilding

Word that ones dope, think there's a pair of shorts with same graphic too

The matching shorts were on the bay yesterday for like $10...think they were a size 34...from time to time you will find them but I have never seen the shirt anywhere aside from stores when it releases back in 2015.

I have these shorts that are a little different than the shirt design but interested in what the matching shorts are if not these...
1AA319DD-471B-4D7B-BEAC-32978107CA5B.jpeg

If anyone in the northern NJ area looking for the navy blue bear sweatshirt jersey gardens restocked on them and a couple colors in the bear beanies and polos just picked up a few items.... They also had a grey bear t shirt for breast cancer but only large left

Even 25% off is too much for most Lo. I been around for a couple years now hype or not I can’t fade some of these prices.

I want that camo cardigan bad but I’ll be tight at myself if I cop now knowing it will get down to that 150-200 range.

Last edited:
Even 25% off is too much for most Lo. I been around for a couple years now hype or not I can’t fade some of hear prices.

I want that camo cardigan bad but I’ll be tight at myself if I cop now knowing it will get down to that 150-200 range.

Tbh i feel like that cardigan you can wait on it, the bears are crazy hyped and RL cashing in on it.

(Dope)Ralph never been cheap fam.
But I feel you.

I mean cheap is relative fam. Dope Ralph may not not be cheap but that doesn’t mean it has to be purchased at retail either. Hell look at the bear sweaters. That’s a signature piece and most people ain’t actually dropping that 400 on em. Props to those who can but there’s almost no point.

Wasn’t there some stats a couple years back saying that like 75% of RL (every brand across the board) is purchased at a discounted price.

Tbh i feel like that cardigan you can wait on it, the bears are crazy hyped and RL cashing in on it.

I mean the outlet bears are hyped but even that will pass. They been doing the outlet bear thing for like a year now right. Dudes will move on, bear sweaters still can be had well under retail online.

I mean cheap is relative fam. Dope Ralph may not not be cheap but that doesn’t mean it has to be purchased at retail either. Hell look at the bear sweaters. That’s a signature piece and most people ain’t actually dropping that 400 on em. Props to those who can but there’s almost no point.

Wasn’t there some stats a couple years back saying that like 75% of RL (every brand across the board) is purchased at a discounted price.
Since you been around for a min you know the regular routine. Scout what you want throughout the season, add to wishlist, wait for it to get MARKED down, and then stack that 30-40% on top of that. This is what I myself and Im sure many have been doing for years. You only jump at retail when it's selling out and you know it won't be restocked. If all else fails, holla at SP :lol:

Too much truth.... dead stokc dead stokc

I still need to get my first Kush order in but I know the numbers gotta be right for him meaning I’m gonna have to go big or go home.

Like most people on this thread, I'm picking my spots: I'm amazing myself at how disciplined my saving has become because I'm looking forward to collections: Snow Beach, Crest, CPRL, etc. I've passed up sneakers and other pieces that I normally would've instacopped. My plan B is to get what I can from the outlets. I'm not dropping $400 on the James Dean bear because I have a feeling that the martini bear knit will drop at the outlet this holiday season for $200. Picking my spots...

Back
Top Bottom