**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thanks, bruh. Have a couple more pieces I'm waitin on for lil man too.

Thankfully I was able to swoop that olive moto rugby during Black Frday from Dillards or I'd be on that too. Hopin to do some work at Dillards on New Years if sales are anything like they usually are that time of year.

few new pickups this weekend

Last edited:
so mad i missed out on that red & tan rugby in da top left of moorevisual's pic :smh::frown:

Last edited:
rugby is lame as hell

they wouldn't even hold the size I wanted

even tho they didn't properly advertise the sizing

that rugby was a vintage slim but wasn't listed as such and they wanted me to pay for the other size I wanted and I wasn't having it

Retail prices are lower than reseller prices, so many great deals.
Going to see if there's any basics left in-store that I can use to build on.

I usually stack up on my Polo with the Dillard's new years sale, needless to say, this year sucked..I literally copped nothing
tired.gif

How long will the sales on the site last? I've wanted a jacket but I switched banks and its taking forever for them to clear the check I deposited. I can't order anything online right now. td bank sucks, it's already been 6 days >: >:.

The first Dillards I hit had already been smashed thru. The second one I went to I ended up coppin a couple joints. All the $165 retail rugbys were marked down to $49.50. Nothing too cray this year.

Dillards had a great selection, but nothing that I needed. Fall 2012 is one of the best seasons to date. The Spring 13' season looks pretty dry from what Ive seen, so I'll keep buying cold season items throughout the year.

Back
Top Bottom