**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I need to get back in the 'Lo game 
nthat.gif

and for my people's in the dmv!!! You copped your ticket yet Internets?

Celebrate and respeckanize the legacy of where Polo Ralph Lauren has taken their style from. Don’t be fooled into thinking that this brand hasn’t used the urban market’s influence to remain relevant (and rich).[/[/
B]U] Internets!

There have ben countless sneaker collector conventions in NYC and everywhere, but there has NEVER been a convention to celebrate the years of style and fashion that the brand has represented to Hip-Hop street culture.

That was up until this year. On January 20th (Sunday, MLK weekend) there will be an event at Highline Ballroom which finally gives Polo Ralph Lauren and the Hip-Hop community which made it so important its proper respects.

R U Still Down?

--
It's unfortunate that the vehicle which so many can use to make a living is being driven by those whose only wish is to make a killing.
-dP

www.dallaspenn.com/weblog
www.internetscelebrities.com
www.youtube.com/blucheez
www.twitter.com/Dallas_Penn

Again this Sunday if you in the tri-state area come on by NYC and have some fun!!
[/quote]

Last edited:
krash, is that event starting at 12 for real, or is it more like doors open at 12 and no one is set up yet lol. i have to be back downtown mid afternoon but definitely want to check it out.

yea I was thinking the same thing when I was on their webite. I would keep checking back because it prolly will start sometime today. 

most people don't stalk the site like we do so most people wouldn't know the prices didn't change

so people see the discount for the first time and buy

I've watched where they gave new sales and the items were more than before the sale

most people don't stalk the site like we do so most people wouldn't know the prices didn't change

so people see the discount for the first time and buy

I've watched where they gave new sales and the items were more than before the sale
Yea I got a few for 35 then a couple days later they were on sale for 59 so yea mind games for the 1's who dont already know the prices.

krash, is that event starting at 12 for real, or is it more like doors open at 12 and no one is set up yet lol. i have to be back downtown mid afternoon but definitely want to check it out.
That's the time I was given so I'm guessing that's when everything officially pops off.

Just Blaze just posted this flick. Dammit Rae, Just already got enough Snow Beaches! Pass that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom