**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hey guys I wanted you guys help for a legit check is this real or fake?

Really?

I guess we all have to start somewhere, but do people need legit checks for stuff like that? Was that being sold on a folding table on the street next to a bag of loose socks and iPhone cases?

I guess, some of you will just call me an elitist, but this is why I disappear from this thread for weeks at a time.

And, trust me, I understand that some of you don't miss me when you do.

:smokin I usally don't do anything but knits when it comes to the Native American prints, but this is one that I may add if it pops up at a heavy discount. I've been on the fence
since the Fall of last year.

...and no need to explain the westerns, I'm from the south and those boots run deep from childhood.

Last edited:
smokin.gif
I usally don't do anything but knits when it comes to the Native American prints, but this is one that I may add if it pops up at a heavy discount. I've been on the fence
since the Fall of last year.

...and no need to explain the westerns, I'm from the south and those boots run deep from childhood.
jacket i knew it would be something up your alley lol. some more :

bandannas and scarves

roper 

limited edition denim jacket havent worn yet 
mean.gif

rigid from last fall

so nice t.i. jocked the indian head for hustle gang , 

favorite piece can be worn with everything

ralph lauren deer suede jacket ran for 1300 at the time

leather mohawk jacket 1500 at the time 

random

i love field / combat/ m1 / flight  jackets 

have the whole collection back home even the football styled sweatpants 

if i could post pdf's i have look books from sales associate as well

Is this old RL print on this hand towel considered part of his Native American stuff? I had this same print on some bed sheets back in the day too...

Ralph is a master of reusing and recycling . That's why i always have the mind set if I missed something that'll it'll always come back around

[quote name="rrlegend" url="/t/500318/the-official-ralph-lauren-polo-thread/2640#post_17807138"

Ralph is a master of reusing and recycling . That's why i always have the mind set if I missed something that'll it'll always come back around

correct, i believe the orange satin varsity PRL blue label came out before the royal blue satin varsity Rugby RL. The bulldog head is not quite the same, but similar.

rrlegend.. i've been looking for that bleecker bulldog jacket for the longest!!  slept on it when it was out in bloomingdales a few years back.  it's reversible right?

It's actually red damn iPhone and this came out in fall winter 09 . It was also reversible

you sure it's red? i swear it has an orange tint to it. i passed on it, not a big fan of the bulldog head. being reversible was a plus, but i knew i'd only wear the black part out more often and that wasn't enough for me to purchase it based on the price.

yea it's definitely not a true red.  you're right about it having a tint of orange especially when the light hits it

legend.. I've been looking for that blacker bulldog jacket for the longest!!  slept on it when it was out in Bloomingdale's a few years back.  it's reversible right?
yes sir. they were in Bloom for a month but got recalled due to a manufacture problem with the oxidation of the metal buttons they kept falling off. i remeber one was on a manaquien and i open the jacket and a button flew off the sa was like " i gotta take this one to the back too" 
mean.gif

you sure it's red? i swear it has an orange tint to it. i passed on it, not a big fan of the bulldog head. being reversible was a plus, but i knew i'd only wear the black part out more often and that wasn't enough for me to purchase it based on the price.
red stiching , and all the other pieces from that collection were red as well im gonna get the good camera and take picks 

Anybody remember seeing the Ralph Lauren jean shorts from last year they had a nice fade.The length was about to the knees, and the bottom of the jean shorts had a damaged look. Retail was $98, anybody have an idea where I can find them? Outlets this year?

Anybody remember seeing the Ralph Lauren jean shorts from last year they had a nice fade.The length was about to the knees, and the bottom of the jean shorts had a damaged look. Retail was $98, anybody have an idea where I can find them? Outlets this year?

There is, what sounds like, an identical pair in the current collection

Back
Top Bottom