**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Happy Memorial Day

flavor on top of flavor

i knew that ******* song backwards and fowards... :smokin

met that dude Prance Lo in KP mad cool and he had the fire custom Lo vest on :smokin :smokin
Good looks
I follow him on IG but didn't know who he was, I mentioned if he was in the group, but he never acknowledge it, or responded.

Last edited:
bout to cop theses shorts from Macy's Herald Square during friends and family sale, %25 off. It comes out to about $75. Let me know if anyone can get it cheaper than that!!

I'm tempted to get those southwestern shorts to wear with the hoody. Is there a tight waistband on those shorts like the waistband on the hoody?

Good looks
I follow him on IG but didn't know who he was, I mentioned if he was in the group, but he never acknowledge it, or responded.
that's him from the group, he still is in the scene and attends many of the lo-life events.

Nice cashmere bear...I remember Jay posting a duo a while back.

I would really love to see this redone in purple. Don't know if I'd buy, but nice to see.

Last edited:
The Ralph Lauren outlets are giving their employees vouchers that they can hand to their friends for 30% off for like ten days. I'm telling you man the factory outlet is the way to go for Ralph. Macy's aint **** except on certain occasions

Good looks
Prance is cool ppls, always friendly whenever I'm at a LL event. Funny thing, I had the Zhigge album in 8th grade from my school's flea market sale. I never had cable growing up so never saw the music videos, didn't know who they were until much later.

Macy's Herald Square has a bunch of Denim&Supply for 65% + 20% off original price, and Polo for 75% + 20% off original. 

Anything good Polo-wise? Same stuff that was there last week, but less of it?

Did they drop the Beacon stuff from 50 off to 75? ...It's on my way home from work, so maybe I'll peek in for the hell of it.

The Ralph Lauren outlets are giving their employees vouchers that they can hand to their friends for 30% off for like ten days. I'm telling you man the factory outlet is the way to go for Ralph. Macy's aint **** except on certain occasions

I don't know. The outlets don't tend to have anything good anymore, nor are prices that great. IMO, you can usually do better in terms of both selection on price either catching the best in-stores at the dept. stores, or by playing it right with the online sales, codes, and cash back tools. Or, you could holla at Kush.

I could have chosen any one of those pics to quote, but the CP-93 and RL2000 socks!!!

I don't know. The outlets don't tend to have anything good anymore, nor are prices that great. IMO, you can usually do better in terms of both selection on price either catching the best in-stores at the dept. stores, or by playing it right with the online sales, codes, and cash back tools. Or, you could holla at Kush.

I work at the outlets, brothaman, so my Ralph situation is straight as hell. 50% off all online purchases. You're right about the factory stores sometimes lacking in the hotness, but the Spring collection was pretty dope this year and I expect greatness from Fall 2014.

As far as factory prices for regular customers go, you can certainly get away with a steal if you play your cards right. Dedicated customers don't usually go three weeks without getting an awesome transaction percentage off coupon in their emails. The deals are pretty good at my store too; lots of times clearance is an additional 30% off or something like that--and we have ********s of clearance.

If all of that fails, chances are, if you ***** at a cashier hard enough the managers will probably help you out anyway. It's not cool, but I've seen it happen enough times
mean.gif

I'm probably not as dedicated a shopper as you guys in this thread are, so I'm probably missing out on a lot of great things. As frugal a guy as I am, I just prefer to let my discount do the talking and get all my clothing from my employer wholesale. When I get another job I'm probably gonna still try and snag Ralph for the low, but it will be a lot more difficult

The outlets are hit or miss; more of the latter. Have wanted to venture up to Woodbury for some time, but don't want to waste said time on stuff I could have got at Lord & Taylor or Macy's.

Prance is cool ppls, always friendly whenever I'm at a LL event. Funny thing, I had the Zhigge album in 8th grade from my school's flea market sale. I never had cable growing up so never saw the music videos, didn't know who they were until much later.

You never watched video music box?

Speaking of that, Crazy Sam was OD funny

Back
Top Bottom