**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^Just observation.
Bears have crawled off the neckties and outlet tees and onto limited edition sweaters. They have also showed up on 15 + colors of Winter and Spring Polos.
The Native American Chief logo is on 80% of D&S and many Blue Label Tees, and the Native American pattern items are no longer hard to come by any means.
Lots of popular items are being retro'd, and we are getting more and more each season.

And let's not mention the Stadium Collection coming this Fall. I love it, but I'm sure that many that were part of the original movement see their piece of RL history going mainstream.

All signs point to the floodgates opening at RL.

It stopped being niche long ago. The flood gates are about to open at RL...

I've heard this too, but kind of vaguely.

It's all relative though. I'ts not exactly niche anymore. But, it's not really mainstream either. We've gotten some of it, but have been able to generally dodge the worst of it, thankfully.

supermanblue79 supermanblue79 That's not a bad observation. Wasn't looking at it like that but I def see where you're coming from. The whole 'bring it back' campaign was prolly some beta type ish..

i have been following ralph for the past almost 2 years now (always have liked it tho and got a few things younger) and this seems like a good place to ask and my question is does it seem like theres a lack of basic classic fit striped polo shirts? and also it seems like theres a lot of custom fit stuff or pima cotton stuff and not regular ol striped polos...someone inform me here thanks
It seems most of all their themed Polo's and shirts are custom fit, but you can find the basics in classic. But overall custom fit seems to be taking over, and I believe it to be more European influence on a lot of brands nowadays

Last edited:
It seems most of all their themed Polo's and shirts are custom fit, but you can find the basics in classic. But overall custom fit seems to be taking over, and I believe it to be more European influence on a lot of brands nowadays
Yes going global, more european & asian customers so trying to capitalize on them, as well as bringing more of a youthful more modern fit to our long time customers.. even introduced a mens slim fit in tops for men.. classic will still be available just not a huge depth of product 

Someone a few pages ago said there won't be any, I still have hope though
Probably not unfortunately going into Summer 2 on June 2nd and not slated to get any... Fall Product will be coming into stores mid July 

Also as I stated in a previous post.. anyone that needs outlet F&F PM I have them available now

Last edited:
dope pickup 
nthat.gif

Kush,
I saw the designer sale and nothing caught my attention. I'm on hold until the start clearing the summer collections out.

Last edited:
Great pics fellas 
smokin.gif

Yo BIP you took me back with all those screen shots a few pages back, much respect for posting all those 
pimp.gif

Some recent pick ups from RL.com and macy's

D&S shorts and RL climbing shorts

D&S distressed cargos and RL cargos

D&S patchwork cargos and D&S distressed officer shorts

Back
Top Bottom