**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Copped, Rugby shirt and polo golf long sleeve t-shirt..

Any info on that rubgy shirts horse?

Not sure what you mean by info on that shirt's horse?

Is that the joint that also has a "P" on the upper sleeve?

You guys have some really cool **** posted. I work at the outlet so naturally I have a bunch of Ralph. Here go a few of my faves

Denim and Supply camos. Copped for the 50 online (they were 100 but my discount is 50%)

Denim and Supply longsleeve crew sweater. Copped from a Macy's clearance for like 40. Too bad I don't get to wear it because I live in a land of eternal summer :lol:

Paisley patterned buttonup. A risky buy for sure but it works.

10430376_772131216141272_1531385702743128653_n.jpg

Shorts with little whales on them.

These are honstly my favorite shorts right now :lol: for a guy with super long legs in a land of eternal summer shorts mean everything :lol:

I recently copped a couple longsleeve linens for like 23 each. I don't have photos of those on my phone but I'll post some when I get home

lol i've been contemplating on buying that shirt for years just to rock. i've seen that al bundy episode too hahaha

lol i've been contemplating on buying that shirt for years just to rock. i've seen that al bundy episode too hahaha

I'd be lying if I said I haven't given thought to buying one. I think it would be hilarious to show up to one of those 'Lo events in one.

A softball team in my league used to wear the No Ma'am shirts. And, a friend of mine had a Polk High football jersey lol. But, this is next level.

Spring Break with Griff status!

This yours Jay?.....Currently on the Bay, haven't seen this on the market for a while

Last edited:
^^^ nice pick up...I can't notice any bleeding on the flag, but I would leave as is, imperfection is good sometimes

^ Dope pickup, especially with the tags still on it! The bleeding is inevitable. I've just let it be on my pullovers.

One of the great things about the Ralph brand is how utilitarian it is as far as style goes. You can literally slap anything together and automatically be fly. Even colors that don't match :lol:

Ignore how faded I look it was like 1 in the morning :smh: punk *** job

Last edited:
Nice to see a lot of outlet pick ups in here.. anyways i just realized i don't know why i was asking for PM to post this when I coulda just posted it in the thread lol anyways hope you guys end up using it.. enjoy!

Yeahhhh I'm pretty sure they won't take that. Gotta have the physical copy

Back
Top Bottom