**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^that gif is very unsettling :lol:

Great preview Frank.

The winter footwear is incredible. Im most interested in the white pair behind the bag.

Im leaving all those pants alone. RL is going too far this year...the fit of every pair of pants looks straight off the women's mannequins.

Last edited:
Yeah I peeped the white joints, a little tall for my liking but they look good lol.

Keep in mind those pants are probably all XS-S and may or may not be pinned. I'll reserve judgment til I see em in person. I'm assuming the sizing won't be much different than black label.

Anyone have an active coupon available?

Checked my email and the 20% off I got expired yesterday, wanted to know if there was an active one still available?

Planning on heading to the outlets within an hour or two.

Last edited:
@FrankMatthews

Was this piece a RL store exclusive? I never came across this at Macy's or Lord and Taylor. Same goes for the matching sweatshirt. Looking for this in a Large/XL.

@FrankMatthews

Was this piece a RL store exclusive? I never came across this at Macy's or Lord and Taylor. Same goes for the matching sweatshirt. Looking for this in a Large/XL.

Not sure if that shirt did actually drop, looks identical to the sweatshirt, it may have been changed. It seems vaguely familiar tho. The sweatshirt didn't drop too many places, Herald square probably had it. Bloomingdales may have had it. The shirt, I really don't think it came out, at least not in the same design as thee pic. I could be mistaken, I really wasn't checking for it.

RLX Fall 16 cont.

The chunky cable sweater and topcoat look like some interesting pieces to look out for. Thank you for posting these pics!

I'm still looking for the grey cotton twill flight suit if anyone has any leads.

I keep asking questions and not contributing, but was this part of a larger collection? I came across this on the RL site when I clicked the sale section.

Same collection as the last shirt you posted. Big Sur Collection from last summer. But again, didn't look like that, the tigers were dragons as well as some other subtle differences. I actually have this one.

Never posted any pics on here before so I decided to share some recent pickups I made recently. Special thanks to @SneakerPimp2k8 for helping me acquire the pair of denim below. Really is a cool person to work with. Thanks Bro! Also I purchased the Ski Bear sweater on the rl site for $150 and the other pair of denim for just $35. RLX sweatpants were $40 and the black polo ones I got for $20 new on eBay. I'm still looking for the aztec denim shearling jacket in  size Small, If anyone can help with that please let me know.

Never posted any pics on here before so I decided to share some recent pickups I made recently. Special thanks to @SneakerPimp2k8 for helping me acquire the pair of denim below. Really is a cool person to work with. Thanks Bro! Also I purchased the Ski Bear sweater on the rl site for $150 and the other pair of denim for just $35. RLX sweatpants were $40 and the black polo ones I got for $20 new on eBay. I'm still looking for the aztec denim shearling jacket in  size Small, If anyone can help with that please let me know.

^ Nice pickups! How would you rate those Varick jeans (fit & quality)?

Back
Top Bottom