**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

LO HEADS:

For anyone interested, I just left the factory store at Ontario Mills (Los Angeles). Today they stocked a few styles of the Polo bear socks: Flag Bear, Preppy Bear and Martini Bear. They also have the arrowhead socks. So check your local outlet but do it quick because dudes were grabbing multiples, in utter disbelief that they are in the outlet. These are styles from Spring 2016. With my 25% off coupon, I bought every style for less than $10 each.

One more thing: I spoke to the store manager and she said that there will be a major Polo Bear event at factory stores in about two weeks (early October). She did not specify what products will drop but she hinted that it may be bear sweaters from last year. She did not say if they will be at select stores across America but check your local. They will for sure drop in L.A.

Just trying to help the fam; as fashion culture rejects and disses all things RL for Fear of God and Yeezy, I'm staying with LO. Let's all eat good this holiday.

Noticed the bear socks at my outlet, just hate that they stick you with a plain joint. What a way to reel you in on the two-pack.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ For real ! I hate the second pair, too. Thin material that barely covers your ankles. I wish they would sell the bear socks individually. What outlet are you at?

A lot of the bear socks, as much as I love them are made very cheaply, rock them joints a few times and then see a little hole in them somewhere

Speaking of bears... they just restocked

I will be proving assistance on the Martini Bear, they are $305.50 plus shipping to where ever you are located for those in need

Last edited:
any outlet coupons available other then the 20% off 150

That was the quickest reply I ever seen on here, I just clicked reply and already had a response to my post :lol:

poor mans gucci

RRL been fell off

got 6 pairs of RRL denim during pologate

not worth the hype. plus bootcut is a no no

got the skinny but still that bootcut. i know RRL suppose to be cowboy themed or whatever but still

Back
Top Bottom