**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Wow missed the tux bear. But I assume like last year wit the ski joint it'll be widely available once the fall weather hits. Just have to wait it out...

Soon as that gift card promotion is over the bear will be back. Not to mention the resellers returning the 20 sweaters they bought. Not to mention macys and bloomingdales. They baited alot of folks for that full retail price.

Soon as that gift card promotion is over the bear will be back. Not to mention the resellers returning the 20 sweaters they bought. Not to mention macys and bloomingdales. They baited alot of folks for that full retail price.
Yeah, it really does look like they've capitalized on a bunch of eager beavers at the full retail.

Yes but it will be POLO Specific and in time for Thanksgiving so you got something cool to wear to the Table (whatever that may be) & because NT runs a Secret Santa already. And if you guys would like to coordinate a gathering at someones house or Location then you can do that too for the Thanksgiving exchange.

Last edited:
Okay cool... Lets keep it MUMS the word from the rest of GENERAL. So it's only the POLO Guys... not that I'm some fixture around here but I've posted fit pics from the torso up before. LOL!!

I'm sure we can have at least 20 to 40 people easy.

How would you know which items people already own? Or what they want? I feel like theres a 90% chance i get something i already have or something i wouldnt wear.

HERE IS THE TERMS SET FORTH FOR THE THANKSGIVING DAY OR NOV 24th Secret Ralph gift Exchange

Items can only be from Main line POLO / Polo Sport / Denim & Supply / & Purple Label / RRL

Something NEW (POLO clothing) OUTERWEAR (JACKET or SWEATER)
Something USED (POLO clothing) Can be New (shirt / dress shirt)
&
Something BORROWED
( Does Not Necessarily have to be borrowed...... for example: A BOOK which has something to do with Culture or Good Reading / accessory of some sort / does not have to be Polo ....but not Tommy Hilfiger or Nautica ) Nike, Brooks Bros. & Supreme are allowed. but we're really looking for something that you think will help another persons lifestyle. IE: maybe a hat or wallet ......... DEFINITELY NOT SOCKS / UNDERWEAR (unless they're SUPREME HANES)

FINALLY.......

YOU HAVE TO WEAR WHAT YOU RECEIVE FOR THANKSGIVING or WHATEVER YOU'RE GOING TO BE CELEBRATING ON THE 24th

It sounds lame but it'll be fun.....

I'LL BE TAKING NAMES UNTIL OCTOBER 15th, on OCTOBER 20th I will have matched up All the Ralphs with each other.

Everyone needs to RECIEVE their stuff by the 15th of Nov. (you have 26 days)

Send Shirt sz. / Sweater Sz. / & Jacket sz. to my messages.

No Shoes or Pants

NO DEVIATIONS FROM THE TERMS!!!

If you're interested please send me your personal information to

secretniketalk@gmail.com

Saw these at Macy's the other day. Not too shabby design.

Ya big fan of the one with the black pony, hoping to score it for below retail at some point :smokin

Last edited:
"[...] unless they're SUPREME HANES"[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Sounds good though.

I'm in.

Last edited:
HERE IS THE TERMS SET FORTH FOR THE THANKSGIVING DAY OR NOV 24th Secret Ralph gift Exchange

Items can only be from Main line POLO / Polo Sport / Denim & Supply / & Purple Label / RRL

Something NEW (POLO clothing) OUTERWEAR (JACKET or SWEATER)
Something USED (POLO clothing) Can be New (shirt / dress shirt)
&
Something BORROWED
( Does Not Necessarily have to be borrowed...... for example: A BOOK which has something to do with Culture or Good Reading / accessory of some sort / does not have to be Polo ....but not Tommy Hilfiger or Nautica ) Nike, Brooks Bros. & Supreme are allowed. but we're really looking for something that you think will help another persons lifestyle. IE: maybe a hat or wallet ......... DEFINITELY NOT SOCKS / UNDERWEAR (unless they're SUPREME HANES)

FINALLY.......

YOU HAVE TO WEAR WHAT YOU RECEIVE FOR THANKSGIVING or WHATEVER YOU'RE GOING TO BE CELEBRATING ON THE 24th

It sounds lame but it'll be fun.....

I'LL BE TAKING NAMES UNTIL OCTOBER 15th, on OCTOBER 20th I will have matched up All the Ralphs with each other.

Everyone needs to RECIEVE their stuff by the 15th of Nov. (you have 26 days)

Send Shirt sz. / Sweater Sz. / & Jacket sz. to my messages.

No Shoes or Pants

NO DEVIATIONS FROM THE TERMS!!!

If you're interested please send me your personal information to

secretniketalk@gmail.com

Shouldn't there be a general dollar amount we should shoot for? So as to avoid 3 pack of socks for Ski Jacket exchanges :lol:

Back
Top Bottom