**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Outlet is less than 10min away from me so I'll stop in on Friday to check for that tee. What do you guys think retail will be?

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see which bear's they come out with every month, and if they're just recycling past bears on new colored shirts.

Still sitting on a majority of the bear tees from the last few years. Almost nabbed them all.

Last edited:
^same. Im already looking forward to April lol. Hopefully they drop something new, a forest green would be dope.

I still have that same polo bear tee in gray from years back from the outlet. Is held up well for a 8+ year old tee.

Would love another, but 40....

Bruh they already have em up. Seen one selling for 75 and another has a grip asking for 95.

:rofl:

I see this crap all the time. Stuff will be on RL.com on clearance still and resellers got it on eBay for twice regular retail.
I'm like wtf is wrong with you people.:x

Yea I'm seein a seller askin $95 LOL...looks like they bought everything their local store had. Mine only about 12 shirts. I copped 2...

I still have that same polo bear tee in gray from years back from the outlet. Is held up well for a 8+ year old tee.

Would love another, but 40....
I don't feel like there was as big a quality difference years ago. I bought an outlet Polo slalom racing tee recently and :smh: thankfully it was on sale with a disco code.

Last edited:
The stores are getting 1 or 2 size runs. In the L.A. area, they are sold out at Ontario Mills and nearly sold out at other outlet stores in the area (L and XL gone). Cabazon (Palm Springs) still has some left.

Slow down people. Remember that RL is using the fast fashion manufacturing model now, and that marketing strategy is at full power.

RL already has you thinking that this is the only shipment of these "new" shirts for March. There's no way that they are going to leave money on the table and let the summer bear well dry up on day one.

Back
Top Bottom