**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Interesting read for sure....this was what I am curious about the most...

"the company will partner with more influencers in a campaign that will be revealed during the third or fourth quarter"

It would be dope to see that they reach out to "tastemakers" "cultural influencers" that definitely have and have had a pulse on the'Lo culture. Uncle Ralph keeps his ear to the street...that's why at the Stadium release on Prince there were so many Ralph Lauren Media taking pictures of OG pieces that people were wearing.

I think the tastemakers they're referring to are people like Chance the rapper. They will likely use people like that to be brand ambassadors.

Polo black is dope. I got a bottle I barely use.. I've had it for about 8 or 9 years...

I got mine several years ago at an outlet in PA for crazy cheap. Bought a bunch of the colognes in diff sizes, aftershave, deodorant and also some Polo Explorer deodorant. Was like a few bucks each from this fragrance spot in the outlet, had to stock up.

wp_ss_20171104_0011.png

another pic from some event in Asia somewhere, where they had more pics of fat bear stuff.

these sure look like sweatshirts to me.

probably means a snow beach bear t-shirt and sweatshirt.
punk fat bear t-shirt and hooded sweatshirt?
this one says "on the mountain" in black on black script above the inception bear, i think?

OK: Am I the only one refreshing the screen 86 million times waiting for the sui scarf? :lol:
This entire retro season has been RL randomly dropping product in the middle of the night. When I wake up at 5:00am it's sold out.:angry:
I just need this scarf and I can chill for a while until the 93 or cross flags. I'm not going to battle for snow beach.

wp_ss_20171104_0011.png

another pic from some event in Asia somewhere, where they had more pics of fat bear stuff.

these sure look like sweatshirts to me.

probably means a snow beach bear t-shirt and sweatshirt.
punk fat bear t-shirt and hooded sweatshirt?
this one says "on the mountain" in black on black script above the inception bear, i think?

I thought the text above the bear said "The Infamous" at first

That's why she asked. I left the scent on her sheets when I left
I hope it was more so the "salty" scent.

Anyhow in other news, anyone have the hockey bear hoodie in a L and wants to trade for a Medium? these things run pretty small. thanks in advance

Scooped the gray hockey bear hoodie for $70 ($100 with the 30% off coupon). Now that i’m looking it, wish they used the other hockey bear (wearing the full hockey attire. Skates , helmet, etc).

Also is the December bear tee the LAST bear tee that they’re releasing or they’re continuing the monthly bear theme in 2018 ? I’m assuming it’s the Ski Bear for December

Back
Top Bottom