**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I'm lovin' it!
IMG_8542.JPG

Good looks, now lets see if my store is still on "no coupons on bear items" BS.

EDIT: So I walk up to the register with the bear hoody and coupon and ask if they're taking them, dude tells me they're not, but tells me about 2 other outlet stores that are. We have a little discussion about how it's not fair and all the stores should be on the same page. I go put the hoody back and look around for a second, dude tells me to bring it up and he'll apply it anyway. :smokin Apperently they're sending emails out of the coupon with the bears on them and it's basically false advertisement. There are some decent people out there lol. I started to grab another martini tee and return the one I have, but I didn't wana press my luck.

Last edited:
Got my Sui Sweater and i dont know what people are complaining about. One of the toughest knit style releases in a long time. The fit is huge in my opinion. Size down 1-2 sizes. If anyone is looking i have a Large and Medium available.

Good looks, now lets see if my store is still on "no coupons on bear items" BS.

EDIT: So I walk up to the register with the bear hoody and coupon and ask if they're taking them, dude tells me they're not, but tells me about 2 other outlet stores that are. We have a little discussion about how it's not fair and all the stores should be on the same page. I go put the hoody back and look around for a second, dude tells me to bring it up and he'll apply it anyway. :smokin Apperently they're sending emails out of the coupon with the bears on them and it's basically false advertisement. There are some decent people out there lol. I started to grab another martini tee and return the one I have, but I didn't wana press my luck.
I called corporate and let them have it over them not allowing customers to purchase cheap hanes tees with screen printed bears on them with coupons. They tried to tell me they are limited and i called them out on thr weekly restock. Regardless they sent me a gift card with the 30% credit and assured me going foward coupons will be honored for all bear items. The GM Gregory Osterhoudt assured me this would not happen again

Went to the outlet at woodbury commons... a lot of dope pieces in there... check out what I saw in my vlog...
(The polo duration is 1:15 - 3:30)

"They're bear crazy in here - cups, hats, drink cups, bags, towels, underwear!"
:rofl:
Crazy come up on those Yeezy's - $40 kiddash?? Wow!
That Moncler x Off-White may need to be copped.

Good looks on this fam!

Last edited:
"They're bear crazy in here - cups, hats, drink cups, bags, towels, underwear!"
:rofl:
Crazy come up on those Yeezy's - $40 kiddash?? Wow!
That Moncler x Off-White may need to be copped.

Good looks on this fam!

Thanks for watching bro! ... if only the yeezys were really $40 lol ..it was click bait.. those were my pair I was wearing

I left a similar comment but added smh and it got deleted. Guess nike talk censors real talk.
No but, we do delete posts that contain explicit words even if some attempt to use *’s to try and censor them.

Back
Top Bottom