**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

cold wave rugby 2.png

cold wave rugby 3.png
That actually looks good

Never was a fan of the Cold Wave jacket, looked out dated and childish to me. Honestly as a rugby it works allot better. Looks pretty good not for nothing. Actually looks better than the Snow Beach sample rugby in my opinion. Im surprised that images of the whole line havent entirely leaked out yet. Or maybe just havent crossed my path.

Never was a fan of the Cold Wave jacket, looked out dated and childish to me. Honestly as a rugby it works allot better. Looks pretty good not for nothing. Actually looks better than the Snow Beach sample rugby in my opinion. Im surprised that images of the whole line havent entirely leaked out yet. Or maybe just havent crossed my path.
I agree with everything u wrote here

I saw someone earlier say the Polo factory store is gonna be 50% off store wide for Black Friday. My outlet claims they haven't gotten confirmation and it might be 40% off. Open 6-midnight Thursday. I'm sure we should be able to find out by today because I'm sure they have to know what it is so they can promote it
:sick:

Not my picture, came across on IG. But here’s a better look.
Not feeling the Snowbeach rugby at all, those elbow patches dont help either

WP_20171119_16_00_01_Pro (2).jpg

tuxedo bear ornament 2011 vs 2017

new one is heavier. Slightly bigger. Shiny (vs matte on old one.) holding a present instead of a martini. Doesn't have the RL script on his slippers. Slightly worse detailing quality.

basically the same and probably better ornament because of the present in hand and being shiny. (looks nicer on Christmas tree with lights.)

Outlets are going to get cleaned out on Black Friday. If you can make it this week, go before then. Speaking from experience based on last year.

WP_20171119_16_00_01_Pro (2).jpg

tuxedo bear ornament 2011 vs 2017

new one is heavier. Slightly bigger. Shiny (vs matte on old one.) holding a present instead of a martini. Doesn't have the RL script on his slippers. Slightly worse detailing quality.

basically the same and probably better ornament because of the present in hand and being shiny. (looks nicer on Christmas tree with lights.)
Is the ornament a factory item?

My goal is small coat or jacket for under 100 dollars from the factory this Friday. If I can get that I will be a happy camper

Outlets are going to get cleaned out on Black Friday. If you can make it this week, go before then. Speaking from experience based on last year.
I totally agree with this. For the past few years, I always go to the outlet a day or two before blk Friday and calmly pick up everything with no problems. The store is usually empty because everyone is waiting for blk friday. When you go after blk friday all the good stuff is sold out. I expect the martini bear sweater to be gone. (it's selling at full price!)

I totally agree with this. For the past few years, I always go to the outlet a day or two before blk Friday and calmly pick up everything with no problems. The store is usually empty because everyone is waiting for blk friday. When you go after blk friday all the good stuff is sold out. I expect the martini bear sweater to be gone. (it's selling at full price!)
Do the sales start the week of or Black Friday itself? That's my determining factor

Back
Top Bottom