**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone get any word yet on when/how MACY'S will be doing the tickets/wristbands for the June 12th CP-93 capsule items?

Polo rep two weeks ago at Macy's told me the details hadn't come down the pipe yet... outside of how many pieces, the date of launch, the overall week for the tickets, etc.
I am really confused on this... so is this every Macy’s in the country? What about the site?

Riviera jacket came in from Storm. It’s beautiful! Need the shorts now too (or do I go crest shorts) ... what a time to be alive

Got my riviera polo from storm today... Was nice that they threw in the cp-93 sticker set.

Lovely polo.

Re: Macy's tickets. Pretty sure it's not all, and it's just for their "exclusive design" in the USA... Which is the one with the sailboat and stars & stripes.

Got my riviera polo from storm today... Was nice that they threw in the cp-93 sticker set.

Lovely polo.

Re: Macy's tickets. Pretty sure it's not all, and it's just for their "exclusive design" in the USA... Which is the one with the sailboat and stars & stripes.

Bro lol stop typing this “exclusive design”
Its not exclusive to macys, stop confusing cats. Maybe your doing that on purpose idunno

I copped off PRLUK in the cab of my rig, while at a Love's truck stop.

:lol: that's kinda how I copped the Riviera joint. The homie @bklyn style baby sent me the link while I was on a plane waiting for takeoff. Flight attendant kept telling me put my phone away :lol:

I checked the UK site, only small and medium left. Need an XL and XXL, although I don't even know if the XXL would fit me well. The hunt continues.

Bro lol stop typing this “exclusive design”
Its not exclusive to macys, stop confusing cats. Maybe your doing that on purpose idunno

Are you unable to read ralph lauren own announcement press release? I said for USA, they are saying that design is Macy's exclusive.

The important thing isn't the "Macy's exclusive" thing.. It's that Macy's is saying they'll have 1 design, and that's the design.

I'm posting it so folks know what design will be available at Macy's... Based on what ralph lauren is telling their merchandisers. What are you not getting here?

I even put it in quotes ("Macy's exclusive") for you, since you got so sensitive about it last time.

White version of the pwing jacket going up on some sites now

29E75558-1732-47B3-8EAA-F02590C02A5E.png

Back
Top Bottom