**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Man I never liked the Riviera button down shirt I remember my brother gave it to me and I traded it but seeing it on a polo looks really nice to me I actually might pick that up and they did a great job with the hat too nice pick ups

the ivy league ("rugby" remakes/remixes?) are starting to hit macy's.

upload_2018-6-5_11-23-40.png

upload_2018-6-5_11-23-54.png

Lineup at Macy's starts Monday night at 8 PM. Doors open Tuesday morning at 8 AM. You will be allowed to purchase one of each item. Macy's employees are not allowed to buy anything from the collection.

Lineup at Macy's starts Monday night at 8 PM. Doors open Tuesday morning at 8 AM. You will be allowed to purchase one of each item. Macy's employees are not allowed to buy anything from the collection.

They doing a lineup all night thing instead of tickets? Ugh... Not going to bother. Will just come later in day and see if anything left.

They doing a lineup all night thing instead of tickets? Ugh... Not going to bother. Will just come later in day and see if anything left.

You'll get a wristband, but it doesn't make sense to head back home if you have to be there early in order to get your actual size.

Not lining up for Nikes. Not lining up for polo. ‍♂️

Too much flavor to be lining up for one PART of a collection.
I feel you I'm kinda mad cause I have a nice size giftcard I wanted to use from macys but I have a few graduations that I have to go to that day and I'm not lining up for clothes and miss those events family is way more important I will grab em when I can

I’ve been watching tht ahirt at Dillard’s hoping to catch a sale. Meow that it’s at Macy’s I can grab it... anyone got a coupon code? I just threw my old ones out :frown:

yah, me too... really want that and will grab first 30% off. wonder if there will be a sweatshirt version, thought someone had a leaked photo of it a while back.

Get both. Are you the matching type ? If so pick the one that can blend with you’re collection. The crest is a hyped piece. Go with the riviera. More low key

Get both. Are you the matching type ? If so pick the one that can blend with you’re collection. The crest is a hyped piece. Go with the riviera. More low key

Respect it. I got the Riviera jacket which I love. I may have to get both. Really just happy RL is doing this. Taking me back to high school

FYI for those looking to grab the Riviera Jacket or any of the other graphic windbreakers, it looks like they didn't make them in a 2XL. looks like the largest size they made was just XL

Back
Top Bottom