**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Which is good. Hopefully they're on Bodega and Opening Ceremony for a while so I can scoop at a discount. This is how the entire collection should have been.
Yea I don’t know if they’ll reach discount. Thing with this one is is it is a little out there and wrong timing. Jackets in the summer is a recipe for disaster and I would have to see those shorts in person, don’t know about that material

Patchwork Polo will also be in Factory.
s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (11).jpg
Are we talking about the Pieced-Polo that dead stokc dead stokc posted from the airport overseas ? I hope so because I passed on both the tee and the hoody hoping that I would have a chance to purchase the Polo. This is the only Item I've wanted from this collection.

IMG_2539.JPG

Yea I don’t know if they’ll reach discount. Thing with this one is is it is a little out there and wrong timing. Jackets in the summer is a recipe for disaster and I would have to see those shorts in person, don’t know about that material

If it doesn't, it doesn't. I wasn't meant to have it.

Are we talking about the Pieced-Polo that dead stokc dead stokc posted from the airport overseas ? I hope so because I passed on both the tee and the hoody hoping that I would have a chance to purchase the Polo. This is the only Item I've wanted from this collection.

IMG_2539.JPG
If I knew I would've grabbed one for you bro. Honeymoon in July so if I see it again I'll look out, if it doesn't release by then.

Grabbed a couple hats and socks, not a fan of the limited stuff too much. I'm glad the few things I wanted from the GR were obtainable. Would have liked a better discount on that stuff tho. Even getting some at 30% off is cool. Hope the fall and winter releases ramp it up a notch in terms of production.

Yes, this is hitting Factory
Nice! Thanks for the info!

If I knew I would've grabbed one for you bro. Honeymoon in July so if I see it again I'll look out, if it doesn't release by then.
Congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon. I appreciated the offer, but don't worry about it. I'll grab one when it lands in outlet stores.

Yes, this is hitting Factory

Oh man

Thrilled. Loved that hoodie and was bummed didn't get. The matching polo I honestly like more than any of the cp-93 polo's.

Between the varsity patchwork line at factory store and the crew/ivy league /"academy" line... So much awesome stuff that should be buyable on sale... 30%

Friendly PSA please don't pay resell for these items lol. I've seen the sold prices on the bay and theyre insane. Ppl gonna be heated when they see them in the Factory Stores in a couple weeks. Patchwork Polo will also be in Factory.
s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (11).jpg

Bet. Been looking for the hoody!!

Didn’t bother cop anything today. Being responsible and saving bread. Unless I come across a steal for nice someThing vintage or not, I’ll save some bread

I wanna thank everyone that provided them links. I appreciate you family. quick question does the limited pullover fit big, like the cp2 female jacket. or is the pullover true to size

Back
Top Bottom