**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Pretty impressed with the fast shipping from RL and Bodega. Got my Bodega purchase yesterday and RL this morning. The mash up polo definitely fits like a large custom fit but shorter legnth. If i find any of the shorts on sale or significantly below retail, I'll cop. But for now looks like im done with the cp-93 collection.

20180614_174115.jpg

Got my Riviera hat in. Wasn't gonna cop. Was afraid it was too busy for me but it's dope and gonna keep. Also grabbed the black/yellow cp-93 cap but I’m gonna return unless anyone wants it

Last edited:
Pretty impressed with the fast shipping from RL and Bodega. Got my Bodega purchase yesterday and RL this morning. The mash up polo definitely fits like a large custom fit but shorter legnth. If i find any of the shorts on sale or significantly below retail, I'll cop. But for now looks like im done with the cp-93 collection.

Yah, the patchwork is another faux-classic fit.. Like the stadium Mashup. They made custom fits, but then change the sizing tags... Large custom fit becomes a Medium.

Got mine today too.

Crest is beautiful... Surprised it's a different material than the riviera it seems, no?

Also check your local UO.. STATE ST chicago had quite quite pairs of the riviera socks out.

Edit:
Anyone else notice the Mashup Polo has a tag on it that say $225? They jacked up price to $248 last minute eh?

Last edited:
As far as sizing go. I’m going on a hunch that the crest is over sized. XL = xxl or does it fit like the mash up the polo that’s mixed with different patches.

Try on the large pullover it fits but getting it over my head and around my shoulders sucked.once I came down it was a perfect fit the arms were a bit relaxed fit but length was good

I got a few pieces in today..here is my take the best pieces were the windbreakers they stand out more than the shirts do its the material its more vivid in colors and that is why it is soldout on most of the websites..the mashup is bigger in size than the other tops but now I see why so many complaints were giving on the tops $220 is kinda steep for that type of quality the cross flags are a better quality..facts

I was able to get the Riviera windbreaker and the sailing Polo. If anybody has any leads as to where I can get the matching hats, please let me know

NVM....got em

Last edited:
Yah, the patchwork is another faux-classic fit.. Like the stadium Mashup. They made custom fits, but then change the sizing tags... Large custom fit becomes a Medium.

Got mine today too.

Crest is beautiful... Surprised it's a different material than the riviera it seems, no?

Also check your local UO.. STATE ST chicago had quite quite pairs of the riviera socks out.

Edit:
Anyone else notice the Mashup Polo has a tag on it that say $225? They jacked up price to $248 last minute eh?

Prices weren’t finalized till May. Some things went down like the graphic hooded windbreakers were initially $600

Disclaimer: If you wear a size 7 1/2 fitted or larger, tread lightly on these cp93 ltd crowns. Very shallow. smh. I know its pretty much hit or miss when it comes to Ralph sizing but im on the low end of 7 1/2 and these are almost yamaka/kufi status.

Was fortunate enough to snag the Riviera windbreaker + hat, and am very satisfied with the fit + quality after receiving both yesterday.

In regards to the overall demand of this capsule release (specifically the limited items) compared to previous drops like Snow Beach, my take is that while yes, the price point will always play a factor, the biggest difference was RL saturating the market beforehand with non-limited capsule pieces. Since I purchased a few items already (P2 RL-67 jacket, CP-93 stripped polo, etc.), I wasn't likely going to purchase more than one piece of the limited collection.

Disclaimer: If you wear a size 7 1/2 fitted or larger, tread lightly on these cp93 ltd crowns. Very shallow. smh. I know its pretty much hit or miss when it comes to Ralph sizing but im on the low end of 7 1/2 and these are almost yamaka/kufi status.

yah, the "camp hat" is a weird fit for me... i got a huge head, 7 3/4. if i wear it facing forward, it looks odd... maybe someone would like it, but i don't.

if i wear it backward, it looks fine.. maybe better than a normal baseball cap when backwards... so that's the only way I can really wear em.

maybe for big heads it looks better if you wear it like barnie fife or something. at an angle, or farther back on the head like the kid from leave it to beaver.

upload_2018-6-15_8-56-27.png

Back
Top Bottom