**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Sailing mashup polo actually sat for a minute on PRL release. Think Crest, Riviera, Sailing, then Flags sold out in that order. Mashup beats the Crest and Flag polos for my purchases. Better material, cloth carry bag like the other premium limited releases, and design representative of CP-93 collection just like the nice Stadium release mashup polo.

Anyone got the pics of the "academy" store layout? (Crew / rowing)

Thought someone posted the pics of the example setup a while back...

Sailing mashup polo actually sat for a minute on PRL release. Think Crest, Riviera, Sailing, then Flags sold out in that order. Mashup beats the Crest and Flag polos for my purchases. Better material, cloth carry bag like the other premium limited releases, and design representative of CP-93 collection just like the nice Stadium release mashup polo.
Not in 2x. I added it probably 7mins in to release. Would add to to cart but wouldn’t let me check out with it.

I was most excited for riviera, crest and the Mashup.

The mashup is probably my favorite... It's a great, unique polo and the design, tag and drawstring bag are great fan service.

The crest jacket is the best piece from collection imo, but I couldn't be dropping $400-500 on a windbreaker right now, especially after dropping $300 on the Wimbledon windbreaker.

Not in 2x. I added it probably 7mins in to release. Would add to to cart but wouldn’t let me check out with it.

I skipped all the UK/EU releases, so wasn't going to risk missing out. And after crazy hyped Stadium and Snow Beach past year, wasn't going to risk trying on partner sites. Although CP-93 sat pretty hard on other sites. Also didn't see Sailing mashup anywhere else.
Just carted the three items XL had narrowed down and checked out pronto.

2najqcw.jpg

I think bodega screwed up my order or is about to cancel that joint. I thought cause I got a delivery confirmation I was good. But it seems like on the tracking it was suppose to arrrive yesterday. Then I look at history of the tracking, it still in Los Angeles. Def gonna call them.

Nice to see that everyone got there orders in. Can anyone chime in on sizing. Does crest and riviera fit like the classic fit polos that are on Macy’s. Or do they run bigger. I know the mashup felt perfect custom fit perfect

Last edited:
B5090EB9-BDD0-4144-A0A6-E506DFE984E5.jpeg

The only thing i wanted from this ”yawnnn” Drop was crown cap and after seeing these items well after the release in full size run at several stores in nyc (hmmmm) as I can say the quality is trash for the amount of money RL is asking.
(Headbands from @thelotrade)

D66BEE7E-4074-49A6-9BAB-637912F6B935.jpeg

Something is off w/ these limited caps I just can’t put my finger on it. I like all the details and designs for all the hats but the material is off and something just ain’t right.
The denim and supply limited cap is constructed like what I expect from RL...quality! Every star is individually embroidered and made to the specs of a campers hat bka a five panel.

92492A5D-D362-45AF-9EAA-7D9CCBD7677C.jpeg

The helly Hanson and timberland hat in the back I’ve had since the early 90’s(92/93??)
The naughty hat is from 08/09 Maybe later and has a side zipper pocket and all is waterproof!!!!!! *u**ing waterproof!!!
All made better than these releases imo cause of quality and price. Granted I did not pay retail or over for this hat. Foh. I do like the designs of them and plan on getting the rest only if I can at the price I payed or less.
but come on man RL the quality....the quality

13416682-40F9-443B-8D00-E863F93FA61D.jpeg
So my bodega order got cancelled don’t deal with those people. No communication and still didn’t refund me after a week.

Does anyone have any solid leads for xl in the crest polo

13416682-40F9-443B-8D00-E863F93FA61D.jpeg
So my bodega order got cancelled don’t deal with those people. No communication and still didn’t refund me after a week.

Does anyone have any solid leads for xl in the crest polo

That excuse makes no sense? The shipper told them, sry we can’t guarantee we can deliver your package? Do you live in alaska?

For the folks that have a Macy's near them, I just left the State Street location in Chicago, and they honored their current 25% discount on the windbreaker + gave me an additional 25% off for opening a CC.

Tagging jamesjyers jamesjyers since I know you frequent that location.

Dude thx for heads up. You remember who checked you out, was it someone at polo register?

They have any trouble with it, require any selling?

Appreciate it!

Dude thx for heads up. You remember who checked you out, was it someone at polo register?

They have any trouble with it, require any selling?

Appreciate it!

You're welcome! Unfournatley, his name isn't on my receipt, but yes, he was in the RL section. He was white, late 30's to early 40's, thin, shaved/balding head.

Surprisingly, 0% selling on my behalf for the 25% discount. I think I even made a joke when checking out that I'm assuming the capsule is excluded, and he was like, no, it qualifies, and if you sign-up for a CC you can get another 25% off. Couldn't hand him my ID quick enough.

Let me know if you swing by and have any luck. Not sure what you're looking for, but it looked like they still had a full-size run in windbreakers.

Back
Top Bottom