**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Had the XL in my cart but couldnt decide if i wanted to drop another $200 the morning be fore i go on vacaction... S*it sold out and made the choice for me! Probably better off haha
I hear ya. At least you'll have a bit more piece of mind while on vacay. Enjoy.

nothing special, but I like socks lol

IMG_20180823_165832.jpg

Not sure why I waited so long... Finally completed the polo cologne collection by picking up Safari.

In the realm of the traditional green. A more masculine, traditional scent...

Think they reformulated it a while ago, so it's not as strong as it used to be.. But still a great scent, and worth grabbing... Barely see it in stores anymore, so I'm wondering when they'll cancel it.

DEF20070-90DF-472A-907B-819F7FFF4D8A.jpeg

This is a forum, not a donald trump rally where you say “get em out of here” cause you do not agree with my feedback. I could say your trolling me. You could simply ignore my feedback n keep it moving. But you don’t for some reason :smokin
In the same vein this is a Polo forum not a we want to hear maximus’s negativity. So either prove the #therllist is reselling or move on. You were calling me a troll a month ago and now you’re complaining. You don’t take anyone’s feedback and move on. Respond or don’t, because I won’t again.

In the same vein this is a Polo forum not a we want to hear maximus’s negativity. So either prove the #therllist is reselling or move on. You were calling me a troll a month ago and now you’re complaining. You don’t take anyone’s feedback and move on. Respond or don’t, because I won’t again.

Your first sentence is ignorant. (Definition; cause you disagree with what i post and challenge my perspective your being disruptive) does that make any sense? Is that even logical? A forum is a forum where open discussion takes place, agree or disagree or agree to disagree. Yeah you do sound like trump, #sad

The ball is in your court, you can post all therllist ig names on here n dudes can see for themselves which ones are hi priced resellers

Last edited:
Flood the streets Ralph!

Bwhwhahahaaaaa that a frickin’ fact!!!!

Ralphie busting his gun out here letting cats know what time it is...
And. I. Absolutely. Love. It.
RL is funneling the resell market right back into corporate returns by putting out product.

Since the beginning of this thread, I've crouched down in the wild grass at the beginning of every new collection release and watched countless NT members
waist thousands of dollars being seduced by RL marketing roll outs and trying to be the first to post the newest power piece. I know that most of you have the financial means to do it comfortably and to do it well. But the question is simply. "Why?".

RL is a global corporation that has to sell product to you in order to keep the doors open. They make more than the one size run that you see selling out on .com or that you see your favorite resellers holding on social media; in fact RL makes thousands of size runs globally. Exercise self-discipline, and there's a good change that you are able to secure what you want under retail. Sure you may miss out on a few things, but you will have the money in hand for something better that may surface later on whether it be from an ethical reseller or a department store.

It's okay if this goes over your head. Once you've been through the RL cycle a few times, it will all make sense.

fyi:

crest hat on polo.com looks like its eligible for the 30% off...

cant find it on site unless you go directly to the page.

(it's falling under some "summer special offer" page... makes me think there might be some special link/email/page for folks to buy the leftover cp-93 stuff? anyone got any idea?)

https://www.ralphlauren.com/summer-special-offer-cg/cp-93-limited-edition-flag-cap/0040686248.html

upload_2018-8-24_12-4-1.png

okay, put this into your google search and you'll get links for old limited edition stuff still in stock.

ralphlauren.com/summer-special-offer-cg/

all the cp-93 hats are in stock, and can do the 30% off.

most of the socks. some of the shorts/polos of cp-93 ltd. 30% doesn't work.

still got most sizes snow beach shoes... the black snow beach fitted cap in small. the OG colorway poncho. (30% off doesn't work)

Back
Top Bottom