**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

nice! code 38574039 gives $30 off, might be a better one. currently trying to get my ex girlfriend in the states to let me ship to her :blush:
There's a code for $50 off... Keep looking...it came down to 178 I think...plus they just sent me belk bucks...and if you use ebates 6% more you'll get back... Send me emails and I'll refer and we'll both get cash back...

Hi tech and ski socks up at East dane.

Free shipping no minimum
15% off code for new customers online easy to find

They got the ski mismatched, climb and rafting club

9935E4C8-A959-49B8-B845-56462AE39098.png

Free shipping no minimum

Tryna grab the rafting and climb joints...sites giving me an error on check out tho

There's a code for $50 off... Keep looking...it came down to 178 I think...plus they just sent me belk bucks...and if you use ebates 6% more you'll get back... Send me emails and I'll refer and we'll both get cash back...

damn, they dont accept UK cards or paypal accounts. weird, i order from tons of US sites with my card/paypal. thanks anyway tho homie! hopefully the hoodies hit UK soon

Free shipping no minimum

They also had Alpine and us flag ski. Sold out tho

Some more hi tech that hit oznico

Nice, subtle hi tech fleece piece too.. So many folks on Instagram *****ing about how gaudy some of the pieces are, they'll like this... And the line will be big enough to cover everyones wants...

Think their system for these capsule collections is smart--- they take the theme, and then basically do 3 buckets. (1) replica pieces, or remixed pieces. Stuff that is 90% the same, or something that seems like it could have been in the original line (2) "modern" versions, as-if the line first came out NOW... Usually means more gaudy with the words all over it... (3) regular polo items that blend into the capsule, usually a simple thing with the capsule logo small on it, nothing else. Allows nostalgia buyers, New customers and casual customers to enjoy imo.

5544BF1B-4DFF-4943-8B34-AE8D8D11C278.png
D9A038BC-E0BF-433E-8041-B86AF4818DD3.png

Back
Top Bottom