**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

66A31D36-AD97-46DB-A4B3-6E35D38D0623.png

^^^^^ these new bears are horrible.All of them.The graphics looks like computer gibberish.^^^^^
C8A9E00D-08C5-4A60-A58F-DFBBADD8B503.jpeg

My original 1993-1994 holiday Macy’s exclusive no.2 “trench coat” teddy bear sweatshirt & original polo country “cookie boots”
A lot of these new pieces dropping looks ether off or just fake like they just don’t care. 24-25 years later My plastisol print is still crispy. No fades no cracks!! Sweatshirt is a 8 out of 10. I want to see these staples transfer pack say the same after even a few washings.
Not a fan of the new bears at all, canny wear them. The graphic just looks so cheap, especially when you put it beside a bear from the 90s. Incomparable! I’ve seen a few bootleg bears around recently that look better quality than new bears, lol

The climb t shirt and 1993 sailing t prints feel good. But im wary about the p wing t, macys bear ts type prints. I guess thats what u mean by braille prints. Those glossy prints dont feel like they ll last.

90s quality of graphics on pieces compared to the stuff that’s coming out just now is incomparable. I doubt that the prints on pieces being released now are gonna last 20/30 years.

Man they gonna peel off after a few washes.

Hoping that happens to the polo USA on the sleeve of the uni hoody. Wouldn't be mad if that came off :lol:

FYI - for chicago area folks..

I was told a while back ralph corporate would be treating the Michigan Ave store as more of a flagship moving forward.

two items showed up at polo store at chicago fashion outlet mall:

-black women's tshirt that says CHICAGO big, with a smaller polo logo and "Michigan Ave" under that.
-women's polo - plain front, and large "Michigan Ave" embroidered on the back.

So far, haven't seen any chicago flagship stuff for men... And oddly none of the Michigan Ave stuff is for sale on Michigan Ave, only at the Rosemont mall near the airport.

I'm glad Ralph is making shirts for black women in Chicago... :tongue:

I honestly didn't even know there was a polo store at the Rosemont outlet. I guess I'm always to geeked to go to Gucco, Prada and Burberry when I go there...

I know somebody here has this because they posted it. I'm trying to figure out what the vest looks like without the coat. Seems like a down vest, red on one side, camo on the other. Also wanna know if it comes with those buttons and if it does, if they can be removed. Thanks in advance.
s7-1303042_lifestyle

:smokin
Man they gonna peel off after a few washes.

Hoping that happens to the polo USA on the sleeve of the uni hoody. Wouldn't be mad if that came off :lol:
With the decline in quality, def don’t wanna throw your pieces in the dryer. Heat kills.

This been confirmed? If so I’ll go up there right when they open since my holiday break starts tomorrow
Nothing official but it’s what they usually do and wit the 30 expiring today, it’s a pretty good chance...I’m sure me or someone will post when the email comes in...or you can call ya local outlet and ask...

Back
Top Bottom