**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

saw this beauty in store...
IMG_2692.JPG

IMG_2694.JPG
really want a plaid patchwork flannel hoping one releases soon.

This online anywhere?

Another outdoor piece

Men's Great Outdoor Camouflage Waterproof Jacket
https://www.macys.com/shop/product/...?ID=6604856&cm_mmc=%s-_-MAPP_pdpshare-_-n-_-n

This is garbage

Polo golf getting in the action

Glad they doing some stuff like the ladies had a year or so ago... With the art deco old car grille on a sweater and a tshirt I think?

9960D307-7044-447E-9A0C-6CC2B2892AE7.png

My bad... RLX GOLF.

Man this joint tough. Some reason reminds me of Iceberg Slim's book :lol:

If you like that... Might dig this shirt I saw earlier today.

Don't remember it coming out. Only have seen on saks off 5th I think.

28259A22-B532-4C8D-A933-F42571197169.png

saw this beauty in store...
IMG_2692.JPG

IMG_2694.JPG
really want a plaid patchwork flannel hoping one releases soon.

Both these super clean

This is garbage

Man this joint tough. Some reason reminds me of Iceberg Slim's book :lol:

Both these super clean

I gotta remind myself to check off5th and barneys warehouse website more often.. They'll have really random pieces at good prices, and stuff I've never seen before. Barneys a huge chunk of RRL for a while at super cheap prices too.

I gotta remind myself to check off5th and barneys warehouse website more often.. They'll have really random pieces at good prices, and stuff I've never seen before. Barneys a huge chunk of RRL for a while at super cheap prices too.

I still regret not copping that RRL hunting graphic button up from Barney's a while back for the low :smh:

I need that book. I was vex that I missed out the first time. The fact that Ralph themselves acknowledges the book is kinda monumental. I gotta have it.

Typa joint you keep and past down to lil man when he grow up and realizes his baby pictures and childhood was a catalog of god like fits.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of the Ralph colognes... Got all the current ones, and a good chunk of the hard to find or discontinued... Had to grab the special edition 50th anniversary.
Worth picking up. The classic, iconic scent in a fantastic presentation.
$100 at the mansions.
E23FB24D-A173-44F2-9D7B-6F65F77DFD4D.jpeg 146D56D5-D70C-4C89-B0E7-BC03B03DB379.jpeg 83EE1247-6E99-4E3D-AE6F-AB5739DDA50C.jpeg

Good looks. Might jump on this, but wasn't it like $65 when it first dropped?

The 1st edition was $65 and I believe they bumped up the price when they first released the 2nd edition. This is the second pressing I believe of it but I may be remembering incorrectly. Either way, its a wild bump in price but I had to get it

Back
Top Bottom