**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Am I the only one that wants the P Wing runners?
I always thought them sneakers from brands were lame and a certain type of cat would wear them. I guess I just never liked brand sneakers that you can for me at least wear only with that brand. I rather just get the regular sneaker version of it or something close that's not clothing branded.

Polo and some socks...
20190123_121206.jpg
20190121_231655.jpg

ralph UK got some further reductions on the site. this is half price now, i just ordered it a couple weeks ago too, im livid :lol: they've got the climb rugby half price too, rafting club beanie, downhill coat half price, few other nice things

Screenshot_573.png

where can i buy these. Real nice
IG sellers have them already but not sure on the drop.

I always thought them sneakers from brands were lame and a certain type of cat would wear them. I guess I just never liked brand sneakers that you can for me at least wear only with that brand. I rather just get the regular sneaker version of it or something close that's not clothing branded.

I feel you and honestly I am usually not to happy with comfort of Ralph’s sneakers anyway. But these are nice seems like they have comfort and to be honest I can rock those with anything not just the P wing line. I think they are pretty versatile tbh. But to each they own. I’m copping if they less than $140.

I cant front. I rock with some of the pieces them insta cats have but I dont have insta and dont want one and I dont trust them insta only sellers.

Dont seem like its that safe.

Need some help seeing if the Winter Stadium Rugby I got from Stockx is real. It seems to have HK tags which makes me nervous? Thoughts?
IMG-0671.JPG
IMG-0672.JPG
IMG-0673.JPG
IMG-0674.JPG
IMG-0675.JPG

Attachments

• IMG-0673.JPG
    IMG-0673.JPG
    249.5 KB · Views: 2
I cant front. I rock with some of the pieces them insta cats have but I dont have insta and dont want one and I dont trust them insta only sellers.

Dont seem like its that safe.

I got scammed by one a while back. He tried to play like he didn't see my messages and was ducking me for a month. After I got PayPal involved, he shipped me the wrong sweater. PayPal gave me my money back, I flipped the sweater, bought the item I had been looking for at a lower rate and pocketed what was leftover. Do not send as a gift. If you have to eat the PayPal fee, so be it. It's for your protection.

I got scammed by one a while back. He tried to play like he didn't see my messages and was ducking me for a month. After I got PayPal involved, he shipped me the wrong sweater. PayPal gave me my money back, I flipped the sweater, bought the item I had been looking for at a lower rate and pocketed what was leftover. Do not send as a gift. If you have to eat the PayPal fee, so be it. It's for your protection.
what's his name on ig?

I've only dealt with Cyph and Rack-Lo. Did send as gift, but it It doesn't get more offical reputation-to-protect than those guys. Oh, and RLHeadbands. All 1 hunerd. I was puckered up with the $$$amount I put in the interwinds deal with Cyph, but dude came though 1000. And the pedigree of the item... whoa.

Started spring shopping early,was looking for chinos found em in Polo store dirt cheap

Attachments

• IMG_20190123_233202.jpg
    IMG_20190123_233202.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom