**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

polo sport the beginning of the end for the hot ish in 97-98 everything became generic lo sport everywhere that was it all terrain and p racing look good down the road but that's it all you 90s heads stock up this run about hit the finish line been fun as hell thx ralphie
I agree. Newer heads love polo sport but when polo sport first came out is when polo started falling off.

IMG_20190501_163947.jpg

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby

giphy (1).gif

Yo is there a ig page or anything
Where folks post what’s at their local outlet???
Sorta like how Nt does the Nike outlet thread???
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

So... I've had my eye on these chinelle P sweaters for a while. The grey/cream one is an outlet exclusive. The other is from RL.com and is also on Macy's. There's also a shadow colorway @ Macy's, but it does look close to the other black on. Not crazy about the navy one.

20190503_145029.jpg

One observation... the one from Macy's is a performance fleece, while the outlet one is not? Not sure what that means materials wise since I haven't had a chance to check the tags, but I can tell the performance one is bagless behind the neck.

That grey one was at retail stores last year. I picked it up for less than half price on RL.com. Assuming the navy one will hit outlets next year.

No one posting pastels for the Hamptons and Charleston? It’s that time of year. Love pastel time of year.

Back
Top Bottom