**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_20190505_141706.jpg

Marshall’s in Brooklyn, I found em scattered throughout the store so check all racks. Only thing left was 2 javelins size Small, In case people don’t know although these are “PERFORMANCE” T’s they are 100% cotton.
8EAF9BD9-6C5F-43C8-A7F0-B55A18E52064.jpeg
Unlike these White P-wing “PERFORMANCE” which are 100% polyester. (from Macy’s )
B5C7CB97-0B6E-4035-BE6B-A772EC488671.jpeg

Im feeling 2, 3, and 4
1,3,4 and 5 for me

I prefer a Polo 1992 shirt in a solid color vs the multicolor hoodie and I don’t need 6

BTW does anyone know why the UK site gets stuff weeks in advance? And then on top of that, so much stuff sits. They still have the lunar bear sweater discounted at a FSR smh

The Jesse Owens is a must. On an unrelated note, the Summer Tees look nothing like the colors on the site. I'm wondering if I can do an exchange at the mansion or Prince street. Highly disappointing, I wouldn't mind the tye-dye feel so much if the colors were still as dark as they looked online. This is a completely different palette.
IMAG6282.jpg

The Jesse Owens is a must. On an unrelated note, the Summer Tees look nothing like the colors on the site. I'm wondering if I can do an exchange at the mansion or Prince street. Highly disappointing, I wouldn't mind the tye-dye feel so much if the colors were still as dark as they looked online. This is a completely different palette.
IMAG6282.jpg
They look light online to me

They are light online. Not this light. Much softer in person. Look at my pic then look at these images from the site:
s7-1329935_lifestyle
s7-1329938_lifestyle

New bits popped up on UK site in the last week or so

C2BAEB40-8CB5-4EAC-905F-1C5C533226CA.png
431657CD-0B67-4BAA-89FB-851F4D699E11.png
FE0F03E6-4EE0-478E-A3F2-CB33CC9B1858.png
6F326AB4-7598-400D-B0DC-F1C9170E44E1.png
2F6C629A-41DC-4057-B0CA-B9285620FC1F.png
A5F5C492-D871-45E2-A5C1-9F7456439E4C.png
They went full replica on the Polo Sport jacket. No extras. I feel like that kid in Home Alone that got his plain cheese pizza. Got to buy it. Im a man of my word. Jesse Owens should be a jacket but I guess they may release the hurdles stadium. Great releases.

IMAG6282.jpg
They seem to have a problem representing the actual product with the images on the website. They did the same thing with the purple label varsity, online showed a big "R" patch with a "Ralph newyork" patch on the back but it actually had none of it. Also the sportsman chambray online had a totally different image than the product they sold.,

They seem to have a problem representing the actual product with the images on the website. They did the same thing with the purple label varsity, online showed a big "R" patch with a "Ralph newyork" patch on the back but it actually had none of it. Also the sportsman chambray online had a totally different image than the product they sold.,
I heard about the Chambray joint. I actually like the one they are shipping better than the one for sale but it's such poor business ethics for them not to fix their site. They tried writing my message off with this response:

"Thank you for contacting RalphLauren.com customer assistance.
We appreciate your patience regarding the Custom Slim Fit Graphic Tee. We've confirmed that our remaining inventory is accurate. Any difference in appearance is due to website resolution or lighting.
If you're not entirely satisfied with your recent RalphLauren.com order, we'll be happy to assist you in making a return." Etc...

Not good enough. I'm calling that bluff. Stop selling your customers ideas you are not executing. You know how much money I spend on Polo to get some **** I ain't order. Take better care of us. I didn't even send a complaint, I made a review they don't want to post.

You’re talking about the all black joint with the leather sleeves?

Back
Top Bottom