**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yeah I was talking about the track jacket... $200 is still a lot though, I will hold out for now.

As for sales @ the outlet... it's honestly no different from the last sale, no new lines. I ordered the white skulls Jean's since they were half off but that's the only thing I've been wanting to cross off the list that's on sale.

Yeah I was talking about the track jacket... $200 is still a lot though, I will hold out for now.

As for sales @ the outlet... it's honestly no different from the last sale, no new lines. I ordered the white skulls Jean's since they were half off but that's the only thing I've been wanting to cross off the list that's on sale.

What size you wear? I see it at 3 places now, very limited sizing besides Oznico which never puts stuff on sale. $200 might be the best catch TBH

B3C76DB0-C406-4F13-AEF3-F3F095EA276D.jpeg
936605D6-2A7A-497F-BC79-8CD5DBC1B76D.jpeg

Friends and family sale live on Macys.com and 10% cash back in Ebates
I went ahead and copped the stadium jacket.. prolly the lowest I was gonna catch it for

Also, does anyone have this sweater? How is it in person? Looks like this is my last opportunity to get this in my size as well. I thought it’d drop a little lower in my size but it’s almost gone everywhere.

Attachments

• 5E078CAC-2273-4A28-BEB7-AA92D41E10E7.png
    5E078CAC-2273-4A28-BEB7-AA92D41E10E7.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Is polo sport tee an app exclusive or is it in stores? Wouldn't mind grabbing it but I kind of want to try it on first and hopefully get it on sale

Any one on the info on those Polo Sport shorts I've asked a few posts backs? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom