**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone interested in buying this hi tech cap I customized for 65 let me know size large xl
20190609_111526.jpg
20190609_111420.jpg
20190609_111412.jpg
20190609_111407.jpg
20190609_111427.jpg
You do meet ups in queens?qcm?

for those that buy them how is the quality of thr ralph lauren white tees?

thanks in advance
A little thin except for the long sleeve. They also shink and get a weird shape over time. The long sleeves I recommend the plain undershirt tee’s I do not for more than just a undershirt layer.

A little thin except for the long sleeve. They also shink and get a weird shape over time. The long sleeves I recommend the plain undershirt tee’s I do not for more than just a undershirt layer.
Thanks ... I just thought they looked clean but thanks for the advice

Truth, and you have some gems from the past sales.

I always like seeing the handwritten tagging with the season/year/materials/ group name. There are also prototypes that do not have the handwritten tags nor any tags at all.

I always wondered why RL, Corp. never spotlighted the names of the collections/groups after the retail release. They didn't start doing this until the Polo Ap was launched.

These sales always look incredible. I would love to go, but at this stage in my life it's better for me to pay a reseller to sit in line, push/shove other shoppers, dig through piles of clothing, and max out their credit cards while I enjoy my family.

It’s not as bad as the sneaker thing it’s just the long lines to get in. I say the same thing about the tags to.I would like to obtain some of the concept art witch is beautiful in itself It’s a crap shoot I think it’s 50/50 of people that want a come up on piece’s and those that own stores/shops in other countries. You have seen nothing till you see the lil old Asian lady’s (most are Japanese) aggressive ain’t the word lmao! they play no games and they know they stuff,I’ve done trades on the sales floor for stuff we haven’t even payed for yet. Lol. I just hate that everything is tagged Medium on down but The actual sizes vary. The RRL one is like a when that go’s on sale (hardly ever) and the prices are meaahh you may or may not leave w/at least one item,It’s that iffy.

2348B9AA-F0DF-45BC-9938-23191D06C3D2.jpeg
Trash quality... I bought it anyway but I swore it was stitched in the pictures and it’s printed in...

( yes, I know it says “printed” on the website but my heart, my heart thought otherwise...)

Was eyeing this one, thanks for the review :lol:

The rugby is good quality though

2348B9AA-F0DF-45BC-9938-23191D06C3D2.jpeg
Trash quality... I bought it anyway but I swore it was stitched in the pictures and it’s printed in...

( yes, I know it says “printed” on the website but my heart, my heart thought otherwise...)

They half *** a lot of the tees... the cross flags tees are the only ones of recent memory I can think of that got it right

Back
Top Bottom