**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

05762090_zi_rl_2000_red_multi.jpg

Have my eye on this piece. Anybody have this how is the cut, Ralph sizing all over the place nowadays. I wear a medium 22 in ch chest should i size up or should I buy medium. Thanks.

First order from them arriving Wed.
Actually surprised how quick it shipped.:smokin
Y’all fellas are lucky I’m still waiting on my shht to ship and I placed my order on tues, Not really in a rush though since I can’t wear it till summers done.
SVD is normally pretty quick with their shipping and I've never heard of them overselling something. Think I discovered them last year entering a raffle for the Green Jordan's 1. Their one of my favorite sites but they refuse to do free shipping on stuff

SVD is normally pretty quick with their shipping and I've never heard of them overselling something. Think I discovered them last year entering a raffle for the Green Jordan's 1. Their one of my favorite sites but they refuse to do free shipping on stuff
I mean it is International so I get the no “Free Ship” :lol: But definitely a sleeper site that will be added to the list. Good looks.

I'm mad as hell... Bloomingdale's just had buy more save more going on, and I had a $25 GC from the previous sale. Ended up ordering a pair of Jean's, but the chariots track back just came back in stock and now the sale is over. Would have jumped at that price. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom