**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

These are straight trash. Theres one dude however making remakes of vintage hats that is doing them real nice.
There are a few out there now just going for the gusto. Some of the items look alright but what is the quality? This dude is actually stitching instead of using patches which is cool but it all kind of rubs me the wrong way. Rohe hats about the only thing like that I have considered.

88F5D49C-4D37-4589-B7EC-8A989A42DC63.jpeg

The new generation that spends money does. People from the 70s and 80s probably laughed at all the baggy denim and Timberlands and durags from the 90s and 00s. This is a new generation, let these kids live. No one wears shorts to their ankles anymore. Wear either pants or shorts. Not short pants. Even JayZ has kept up with the times and everyone knows his shorts looked like Capri pants back in the day.

:rofl:Yes we have. But on a serious note you want this...
kanye-west-sweatshift-yeezy-season-2-gty-ft.jpg

tenor.gif

Trash to you, money to others. Everything is grossly overpriced today. Look at all these designers from the hood. From Virgil to Jerry Lorenzo. Their clothes are meant for the street yet mother****ers from the street can't even afford their ****!

Of course overpriced. But none of these new dudes rock Lo no more. It's all off white and Fear of God. If RL wants the attention of the younger crowd that spends money, get someone who influences the youth

The new generation that spends money does. People from the 70s and 80s probably laughed at all the baggy denim and Timberlands and durags from the 90s and 00s. This is a new generation, let these kids live. No one wears shorts to their ankles anymore. Wear either pants or shorts. Not short pants. Even JayZ has kept up with the times and everyone knows his shorts looked like Capri pants back in the day.
Who’s wearing shorts to their ankles tho :nerd::lol:
And how often do you see someone wearing Kanye’s “clothing” not the kicks? It’s rare but I don’t hang out at High Schools. Ralph Lauren built his brand to what he did and created all the RL signature styles to just say “**** it let Kanye’s weird *** come in and bland out everything”. Nah.
I’m not saying Ralph should’nt fire some of the designers the brand currently has for the blue label line because they should. But I highly doubt Kanye is the answer. Maybe some kicks.

Ralph the Goat why y’all even debating this. My uncle will not spend a dime on Yeezy’s but will spend a band at polo on clothes on a regular Saturday. Always remember Polo has so many types of consumers. Street wear is a very small portion of the market

Ralph the Goat why y’all even debating this. My uncle will not spend a dime on Yeezy’s but will spend a band at polo on clothes on a regular Saturday. Always remember Polo has so many types of consumers. Street wear is a very small portion of the market
we only talking about the streets not what RL intended.
im comparing RL to Virgil, Ye and Jerry.
how many dudes in the NBA rock Lo? none. now how many rock off white and FOG?
the kids want what these new ballers wear. if RL wants a piece of that, hed get Virgil to work for him

Back
Top Bottom