**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I clicked on this wanting to hate it but I kinda like it.. With a Mets cap...
51830180_080_b
Yea this is a decent piece. The camo goes good with the safety orange. Actually makes it a functional hunting item. didnt buy the red one but from the pics it looks like its good quality. Im picky with what i buy but Might actually cop this.

Last edited:
Selling 2 pairs of the waterproof hi tech pants. XL and XXL

$200 meet up in long island ny, or $220 shipped.

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 10.53.03 AM.png

Also have the matching Vest in XL, will sell as a combo with the pants for $300 or $320 shipped

I just came from Macy's look for the cycle hoodie I gave them the web ID number it wasn't available anywhere just give it time I got a feeling it's all hype right now it'll be like the climb hoodie all over the place and f$f discount

I just came from Macy's look for the cycle hoodie I gave them the web ID number it wasn't available anywhere just give it time I got a feeling it's all hype right now it'll be like the climb hoodie all over the place and f$f discount
Yea, the climb hoodie, p2 hoodie, most items sell out quick then end up sitting on the shelves. Is the bike hoodie that performance material like the p2 hoodie and climb hoodie or is it a regular sweatshirt material like the crossflags hoodie

Yea, the climb hoodie, p2 hoodie, most items sell out quick then end up sitting on the shelves. Is the bike hoodie that performance material like the p2 hoodie and climb hoodie or is it a regular sweatshirt material like the crossflags hoodie
I don't know I haven't seen it but it says ultra soft cotton on the description

Those vintage tennis releases on the app were very ehhh.
I understand the nostalgia but ehhh.
Sold out though>D so there were fans obviously.

Back
Top Bottom