**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I miss the Rugby store in Georgetown and I'm mad I never went to the restaurant. I cleaned up on their last Black Friday sale though

I still don’t know how to quote correctly. But in regard to those Rugby patches, they were really sought after when I bought all of Georgetown‘s (dc) stock when they closed. Depending on the letter, I was making 50-100 each but I hooked a lot of people up that we’re collectors to be nice and because I had so many. Got so much cool stuff when they went under. I still have a Rugby ball and an X patch. I remember trying to buy all the art off the walls too.. I really wanted a RO canoe paddle for some reason but they said that stuff was getting sent back to a factory or something... only the couch was for sale in terms of decor. Kicking myself for selling the pink rugby ball though. I think the Indian head will go for a decent amount even still. It’s sick.
sucks that they did away w/ the brand but it was a good time to get deals

wore my Rugby indian flannel yesterday, I got when they were closing

1573569426981.png

Where’s a good place to find RRL Denim for a great price? Need a distressed pair badly

Kind of a tough find for too cheap.
Mr.Porter has sales sometimes.
RL.com once and a while.
But mostly I would say try eBay,Depop,Mercai,Grailed for a pair I see plenty of used and new pairs for $50-200 But I guess it depends on size.

OD with the pony

Anyways...snowed yesterday. Knitvember, Novembear, whatever you wanna call it. It's brick out

IMG_20191112_163240.jpg
dawg, how much weight you move and hit a brother with a plug. have mercy fam. every damn fit has me questioning where I went wrong in life. and I won't even mention the collection pics I've seen you post.

This was very well done, had no idea about the favor bloomingdales did for him nor did I know that he had the first brand only store in terms of fashion

Also shoutout to DJ Eclipse from Fat Beats. They used his old Kanye video in the documentary and gave him credit.

Is RRL denim that much better than RL denim? I know RRL has a selvedge line and hidden rivets and all that but are really worth $300? They look like they're cut the same as the regular line joints but are more intricately distressed (from what I see on the website and you know how that is)...

and man I am underwhelmed by the current Purple Label suits. Don't know if it's the styling or poor fit on the models but those suits look s****y. It's crazy how the suits are some of the worst garments within Purple Label which is supposed to be the "grown up" Ralph Lauren sub-brand. I was shocked to see they were $2-3k a pop when the sweaters and pants are $6+ hundred. Those suits are worth $800 MAX... and I'm being generous with that number.

Yes, the selvedge denim is noticeably better than standsrd Polo denim. Keep in mind that nkt all RRL is selvedge (the $200 jeans are not). There are a couple of non RRL selvedge jeans in the $200 range that should be just as nice.

doc was ok nothing we didn't know already good history lesson for the new generation no Raekwon and ye just a wannabe he wishes he was from nyc 1992 one of my first toddler pics is of me in a pink polo circa 1980 nothin original there yeezus .... what y'all laughing at?

Back
Top Bottom