**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1576720566278.png

40 + 10 off on rl dot com

IMG_1621.jpg

Went a little crazy today; $405 USD all in for this spread, also spent ~$600 online as well, some solid purchases coming in the mail hopefully
Are these from Macy’s? How much did you get the freestyle quarter zip for? I got my bike hoodie adjusted to $70 from them waiting to adjust the quarter zip as well

Wish they would do more portrait style graphics in the Mens (this is womens if you cant tell) line, on a black tee preferably.

s7-1332261_lifestyle.png

On a sidenote, anybody know where that "freestyle" half-zip is in stock?

Last edited:
The more sneakers and clothes submit to pop culture..the more I am turned off. Dead horse beaten. Miss the old days. still take fresh pair of air maxes and lo over off white and yeezys.

I think I’m at the tail end of this generational style of thought. I missed the off white and yeezy train by like a mile so I’ve kinda settled into the idea that what’s fresh to me is this look/ staples from my childhood/ wary adult life. fashion in general is kinda cyclical so I’m sure this style will be appreciated by the masses again eventually but right now I don’t mind being the fringe “younger Old guy” who isn’t chasing the current look.

Wish they would do more portrait style graphics in the Mens (this is womens if you cant tell) line, on a black tee preferably.

On a sidenote, anybody know where that "freestyle" half-zip is in stock?
What size you need? I could probably look around in store up here this weekend if you're open for paypal?
Other than that I think you're just hoping for random restocks; https://www.ralphlauren.fr/en/cotton-graphic-jumper-490969.html France has almost a full size run lol...

What size you need? I could probably look around in store up here this weekend if you're open for paypal?
Other than that I think you're just hoping for random restocks; https://www.ralphlauren.fr/en/cotton-graphic-jumper-490969.html France has almost a full size run lol...
[/QUOTE

gotcha playah id like to see more predictions of upcoming collections based on knowledge of the past to see whats coming next im hoping for cortina retro Olympics for Tokyo 2020 etc what's your third eye telling you thats should be coming down the pipeline ?
Im with you. An Olympic release in 2020 makes since. I'd like to see that happen.

I think that new RL Native American Inspired clothing is going to be plentiful in the upcoming seasons. RL now knows this stuff sells, I just hope that it isn't overproduced.

It feels like it's about time for another run of the Italian made RL saddle shoes. If they made them, I'm hoping for one or two nontraditional colors.

There was an entire wave of the Great Outdoors collection that samples were produced about 18 months ago, but none of it released; There were even some Spring/ Summer items. Maybe RL does something with these if profits need a boost.

This is all a guess, but It will he interesting to see what happens.

Im mad that shirt never dropped under $100 at the outlets. They sat forever then one day... all gone. I did get the blue sweater though.

I think I’m at the tail end of this generational style of thought. I missed the off white and yeezy train by like a mile so I’ve kinda settled into the idea that what’s fresh to me is this look/ staples from my childhood/ wary adult life. fashion in general is kinda cyclical so I’m sure this style will be appreciated by the masses again eventually but right now I don’t mind being the fringe “younger Old guy” who isn’t chasing the current look.
Same position as you. I was always the younger kid in the group. Always was the one Looking up to the older kids when i was younger. Mostly cousins and kids of my parents friends

Just hit the outlets for the first time ina while.
Of course the 40% excludes anything that's actually worth copping.

One thing I was looking at was the bear hoodies..all $99.99. No 40%... someone correct me if I'm wrong but I swear just like last year you could cop bear hoodies at the outlets for like $50-$60?

Back
Top Bottom