**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Saw this on sale for $51 at Saks Fifth Ave...torn between medium and small since this is a classic fit...seems like this is cut a little bigger than the iconic rugby. Anyone have it and can let me know how it runs?
TTS. They also had the matching hat on their site for $20 plus the FREESHIP coupon.
0047AA15-6FEB-4F37-8373-C6BDCD282D9F.jpeg

Didn't get anything Polo related for Christmas but I did have a family member add to my Tommy Hilfiger collection since that's my go to brand. :nerd:

Festive pick ups for the stash. I know not everyone down with the custom pieces, but I think the 7 patch looks dope and I appreciate the work that some dudes put in to these replica hats for sure
6A334BBF-D600-45CF-B941-42E555708348.jpeg
9FD195C4-9D9F-45B2-A58C-B0F66C124D44.jpeg
E7ECD2F5-58C3-42DA-BB82-D87EE988AD6F.jpeg
hat is fire love your haters they you're biggest fans...im popping patches off p-racing all I need is the right long bill and we baliin happy new year over there b

shield fleece vest with triangle shield and polo on the back is just a polo shield on the font from rl.com this winter shield captain America line is wacked up don't expect much its also missing the flag on the back of the neck no metal grommets on the collar no red on the arm holes geeeez china wtf?

Last edited:
I like this one. I think $60 is real good too. Saw it at macys last week seems like they run 2 sizes too big though
im 6"2 210 I need my gear to look drapey and robey need this run to last 20 years or what's the point to each is own then

Back
Top Bottom