**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Does anyone know what price range a xxl would go? I can’t find it; regret selling itttt
D143A82B-2038-43BE-838F-D71FD4B7518A.png

Does anyone know what price range a xxl would go? I can’t find it; regret selling itttt
D143A82B-2038-43BE-838F-D71FD4B7518A.png
Yeah the picture you posted the dude is charging $345 for a small:rofl: He’s buggin.

I’ve seen it going for closer to $125-175 used.
And have seen it go as low $80.

Said it during black Friday and will say it again now. 50 percent off the store is a worse value than the usual in store promotion stacked with a coupon.

30 percent off the bear is cool...but the coupon out is typically 25 or 30 percent off anyway.
its all bogo at the end of the day 2 for 1 is the goal

Maybe just the jackets. Lets see if they are nylon and printed instead
of glued on letters. I dont get excited anymore. The real finished item quality usually
doesn't live up to the preview pics.

upcoming polo 4.jpg

upcoming polo 5.jpg

upcoming polo.jpg

upcoming polo 2.jpg

upcoming polo 3.jpg

Last edited:
i haven't been out in the outlets in a min since i do most of my shopping online. is it worth a trip? 1+ hour trip

7737F7E6-EBBA-49DB-BB28-0648DA08FF62.jpeg
653E966F-DD73-4910-BB25-CE00D50DC97E.jpeg

Last two pieces for the year
Witch has been a very light rl year for me.
There are two versions of these camo pants. These are the ripstop (stretch??? First and last time buying stretch anything for men) version. Minus the stretchy BS not bad,think Roth co official BDU’S military attire. But what I thought I was getting was the denim version (it’s a blue camo version I’m looking for)
That I first saw at Macy’s maybe two years ago.judging by the tag these are the outlet version cause I never seen this style in the wild. Only cop them to go with this rrl hat I got for pennies at the rrl store sale
2E461922-3FAA-4F7E-BE5D-6136F091A855.jpeg

And The sweatshirt....well i will always scoop up a well made rl athletic piece.
Chainstitch,Classic collar yolk ,cuffs and hem plus the kangaroo pocket tops offs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom