**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

How about knitted and embroidered with no pony? 🤔
Screenshot_20200617-145526_Chrome.jpg
not feeling that one imparticular but the #2 bear looks cool. Just hate the heat pressed stuff. Doesnt feel like it will last and looks cheap. Wish they bring back the screen printing.

Back to logos and ponies debate I’m taking it a step further if I get one more bear shirt im trowing a tiger patch over that smug bear face they keep putting out

Found this on letgo awhile ago thought ya'd be interested. Any thoughts?

Dude wants $2g's! IMO a sample of such an iconic line/jacket would go for way more.

Polo Purple Haze Snow Beach Pullover
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

My only question is why are there no pictures of the sample tagging?

At $2,000, most sellers would post every picture that they can in order to confirm the item's authenticity.

Three giveaways off the top: The patches on the arm are in the wrong order, the spacing between the A and C as well the un-tucked zipper.
Dude the untucked zipper basically jumped off the page at me, I'm not even a fan of snow beach but that one is a no no...

My controversial take tho is that I actually like the purple black CW better; I think it would look dope if they kept the same colour blocking but just swapped yellow for purple straight up instead of adding a red pocket & yellow text.

“limited edition” lol.

Damm I ain't even peep those! haha

I apologize for disrespecting and desecrating the Lo game.

Ya got me questioning my bootleg detector now tho, can ya do a legit check for me? I know the Stock X tag can be bootlegged and after posting that fake snow beach I want to be 100% sure its official. Recently copped:

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600-6.jpg s-l1600-5.jpg s-l1600-4.jpg s-l1600-3.jpg s-l1600-2.jpg s-l1600-1.jpg

Damm I ain't even peep those! haha

I apologize for disrespecting and desecrating the Lo game.

Ya got me questioning my bootleg detector now tho, can ya do a legit check for me? I know the Stock X tag can be bootlegged and after posting that fake snow beach I want to be 100% sure its official. Recently copped:
Looks legit, fam.

i wanted to check out my local outlet so i called before going.... they said they were letting people in 20 at a time... i guess im a pass... not trying to wait in line just to look around lol

Back
Top Bottom