**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Good looking.. I went for this.. I saw Macy's had this belt in my size with a coupon code that dropped it all the way to 70 bucks.. when I went to cop, someone else scooped it.. this was my consolation prize. I suppose I'll have to consider retail and free shipping a victory unless they decided to mass produce and it'll be on everyone's back in due time, lol..

Polo sport tee/polo jeans had a suit fitting for a friends wedding.
36D54F22-5721-4388-8E76-79EC9636A386.jpeg

Word, I seen the retro crewneck ended up in TK Maxx here. Got that og crewneck for a mad steal as well!

Nice, that's a great come up for the OG crewneck too.

My fault on any confusion, I was referring to trying to purchase the retro. Crazy it ended up on discount over there. If you come across it in a size small, hit me up!

I am at "Polo peace", right now. Very happy with the collect as it stands, "been there, rocked that" for a lot of old classics I no longer have, achieved one of my Polo-career goals of having different authentic HI-Tech touch my body every day of the week, should I choose, wallet is mad happy cause I'm not sweatin' none of the new-new, (really did like that HI-Tech bear, though!), and now just layin' in the cut, [insert Supermanblue's Big Cat in the tall grass here]. Just going back and picking off old releases and waiting for those joints that pop up and make me jump up out my chair when I see 'em. Back in my studio days picking beats, I called 'em "Jumpin'-off-the-couch" beats. I need that "Jumpin'-off-the-couch" Ralph. For my personal tastes, anyway. One man's "Jumpin'-off-the-couch" Ralph is the next man's pass, so you know how that go.

"Polo peace" is great. I'm at a point where the new stuff doesn't really phase me and I'm actually okay with letting older pieces go.

Nice, that's a great come up for the OG crewneck too.

My fault on any confusion, I was referring to trying to purchase the retro. Crazy it ended up on discount over there. If you come across it in a size small, hit me up!
I’ll keep my eyes peeled, mate. Was a lot popping up on depop here after they’d hit TK. The lad that runs the polo archive has a medium for sale, but shall keep a look out for a small!

Back
Top Bottom