**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

crest hat back in stock
s7-1403041_lifestyle.jpeg

sorry peeps only a few and sold out again

Rocking this today. Everything Lo
AB74D55C-D0D6-492C-B590-D498F9B4E8AC.jpeg

Anyone got the hat and can speak to fit? Dad fit or the more traditional MLB flat brim? Wish RL would not curve the brim so hard, ****s corny
I'm a 7 1/2 in New Era fitteds, I found that the large mlb hat fit me best, based on the 1st Yankees drop
Im a 7 1/8 and do a small. The art of curving your own brim seems to be lost.
you can’t even straighten out those new or curved rl hats (panel and bb style) cause of how the bill is already pr curved plastic and how the bill is stitched to the crown. Those new mlb/rl hats are not 5950 ne style hats so that’s also the reason. Regardless Still a easy pass for me

you can’t even straighten out those new or curved rl hats (panel and bb style) cause of how the bill is already pr curved plastic and how the bill is stitched to the crown. Those new mlb/rl hats are not 5950 ne style hats so that’s also the reason. Regardless Still a easy pass for me
Speaking on hats, this was the worst 🤦🏿‍♂️
70CCA629-1914-4573-8FD0-2AEA7E82ED26.jpeg

Speaking on hats, this was the worst 🤦🏿‍♂️
70CCA629-1914-4573-8FD0-2AEA7E82ED26.jpeg
Those types are supposed to have a little bent especially the leather bill ones. Hunting and camping. The problem is now that they use a plastic that’s molded with the curve in it and that why when you try to flatten it out
It go’s right back to the molded shape
Plus that how they are stitching the bills in with no room to adjust

That's exactly what I'm getting at. Not only was the Sportsman hat bent in a way that couldn't be undone, the crown was on a bit crooked to give even more of the dad look. Maybe it works on a oval face. I sent it back.

Looks like the MLB caps are based on the new era 9Forty which is a major lost oopportunity not going with a more classic style, this is not the one I would pick to do a triple brand collab.

Funny, This collection is so called limited and the only store I haven't seen it drop is at whole foods

Um..... There’s only 2 ppl in here talking about STL and that’s cuz we live here :rofl: the fact that our capsule didn’t receive some of the other items other teams got is a running gag im doing that can be ignored, not shade being thrown at NY, LA or the Chi

STL also has the 2nd most titles in the league so if your opinion of the team isn’t as high as the Yankees or Dodgers for whatever reason then that’s your opinion bro lol

went to my local outlet and they had all the yankees gear except the jacket and hat... spoke to one of the employees there and they said they dont even get their discount and he said none of the pieces were moving because they regular price lol...on another note i checked out the sales there cuz i had the 25% coupon so i stopped by and you guys were right a lot of stuff there is overpriced even the clearance rack where i usually shop at lol

went to my local outlet and they had all the yankees gear except the jacket and hat... spoke to one of the employees there and they said they dont even get their discount and he said none of the pieces were moving because they regular price lol...on another note i checked out the sales there cuz i had the 25% coupon so i stopped by and you guys were right a lot of stuff there is overpriced even the clearance rack where i usually shop at lol
Yeah the outlets have been trash for a while IMO. Most the stuff I see in there was in there last year and still haven’t dropped in price. Sending most coupon recipients only 15% ain’t helpin either

There’s 30 Major League Baseball teams.
Four teams (NYY, LAD, STL, CHI) dropped in first capsule.
Two additional capsules for Fall and Holiday seasons to come.
Really wonder who getting in and if any get left out.

Anyone know where i can find this in medium. Seems like they had all sizes on .com but they disappeared.
6EE2D28C-D092-4AF0-ADB2-E5C21F0824DC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom