**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I just need the newer serape hoody to go on deep discount. Dillards has the shorts marked down the most but I don't think they ever got the hoody.

On another note, I hate that they keep making shorts to go to hoody instead of sweat pants. I blame the Chicago youth.
For real, women have a pair this season and last fall. And the shorts that are at the outlets currently for men are pictured as sweat pants in a directive an employee showed me.

as Rico $wa Rico $wa would say I expect to see these Ralph

Why are the prices on this bear so high? Is it because it was the 50th anniversary/original bear?
FB62C754-0DB7-4EC8-A06A-6296F27D13D8.jpeg
That bear never came out 50 years ago unless they are refering to the sitdown.

This it?

searched ebay for “Polo southwestern cardigan” and sorted by newest listings… this was the only one that was availablein back-to-back listings of various sizes.
0E4973A5-2257-430B-9051-1114B6922112.jpeg
Yep, that's the one. I like that RL created the entire cardigan from a few sections of the limited edition Polo Sport Sweater.

Screenshot_20210916-214236_Chrome.jpg

Looks like I'm gonna have to take a peak at the outlets..
The Factory Stores will have lots of great items this season. It will be worth it.

Last edited:
That bear never came out 50 years ago unless they are refering to the sitdown.
I was referring to the 50 anniversary of polo. I think they dropped that bear in 2017 to commemorate 50 years of RL. the bears only started coming out in like ‘91??

Recent pickups
Got the shorts off Nordstrom for $35ish after discount & a $20 note. The two hats are decent pickups from the TJ Maxx during my trip to Greenwood Indiana.
5F33A4A7-FA18-4CB5-B55E-19A9519EAD4C.jpeg
Shirts all came from RL. Nice discounts so why not add em to the collection.
2A187C31-6620-4469-8112-924B30399EA2.jpeg
A0FBE9D2-B728-4135-AE03-B0D8B9413464.jpeg

This it?

searched ebay for “Polo southwestern cardigan” and sorted by newest listings… this was the only one that was availablein back-to-back listings of various sizes.
0E4973A5-2257-430B-9051-1114B6922112.jpeg

This seller straight up takes his pics in the factory store. I bet he doesnt even have the items in hand. "Oh that sold, let me run to the outlet real quick and buy one to ship out"

This seller straight up takes his pics in the factory store. I bet he doesnt even have the items in hand. "Oh that sold, let me run to the outlet real quick and buy one to ship out"
Better than the ebay seller i saw who had a sweater on the bathroom floor:sick:

Ill never forget that, i could see part of the toilet beside the sweater. Unbelievable.

Some cool socks on UO, too bad theyre womens.

Im sure someone here will buy them tho...

Better than the ebay seller i saw who had a sweater on the bathroom floor:sick:

Ill never forget that, i could see part of the toilet beside the sweater. Unbelievable.
THere are some ig sellers who post items that others are selling on ebay for like double the price of what the original seller is selling for and when someone buys off them they buy it for less from the original seller and ship it out to the buyer. You can tell because the pics they post always have different back grounds.

Back
Top Bottom