**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Old outfit architecture/fly spread master pics
A86E7522-95C9-426C-9186-F17C28107794.jpeg
41AF662D-56B5-4B06-90FB-0C925A85DD5B.jpeg
8CABEC87-574E-4FEF-A148-30A3B6EFF751.jpeg

almost that time to start layering up. One of my favorite driver caps 😎 missed out on the tie but got the socks 🧦 and corduroys w/the same embroidery

Looks like the outlet finally has some heat.. normally around this time I wait for the Black Friday sale cuz this stuff ain’t really selling out like that but most the good stuff got excluded last year lol

might just have to pull the trigger next time they send more than 15%

what are those shorts? Are those a piece that were released before, or something completely new?

man, i gotta get to the factory store. More there I’m interested in then at Macy’s or rl website.

Those shorts are a new piece dropped exclusively at the outlets

There's also a matching hoody that just dropped at the outlets as well

what are those shorts? Are those a piece that were released before, or something completely new?

man, i gotta get to the factory store. More there I’m interested in then at Macy’s or rl website.

I almost copped them when I was in Vegas but I hate that felt material and $90 on shorts when summer is almost over... Plus I like the serape shorts that are on sale at Dillard's more anyway...

I almost copped them when I was in Vegas but I hate that felt material and $90 on shorts when summer is almost over... Plus I like the serape shorts that are on sale at Dillard's more anyway...

thanks for heads up.

Dillards has better sale prices on some items than any other store.

grabbed that southwestern pocket tee, couple of the nylon shorts. Been wanting those, got the cream ones from asos and they quickly became one of my favorite warm weather pieces.

AA8D5204-40B8-456F-9C16-E88DF991503F.jpeg

thanks for heads up.

Dillards has better sale prices on some items than any other store.

grabbed that southwestern pocket tee, couple of the nylon shorts. Been wanting those, got the cream ones from asos and they quickly became one of my favorite warm weather pieces.

AA8D5204-40B8-456F-9C16-E88DF991503F.jpeg

Hows the fit on those shorts? I see a couple reviews ppl saying they run small?

Back
Top Bottom