**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyway…

the might Big 183rd, Vic Lo & the BIG horse (respectively) posing for some flicks…

Harlem out here waving the RL banner hard body-karate last couple of years BTW, but y’all not ready for that convo…
4AD31DCE-62A3-49F5-BD76-6B3C81D74C63.jpeg

this guy (can’t think of his name, but at some point I was following him on ig) can pull off polo better than most.

Always ends up looking like his clothes were custom tailored to him, and picked out by a Ralph in-house stylist.

that Line of low-branding hybrid gear is pretty great. Think they could have easily called this a modern hi-tech; instead of a wide color palette, just two monochromatic capsules…. No graphics, almost no branding.
D81F7FBE-D1AF-4DD6-9A6A-2AF9C5564D6D.jpeg

this guy (can’t think of his name, but at some point I was following him on ig) can pull off polo better than most.

Always ends up looking like his clothes were custom tailored to him, and picked out by a Ralph in-house stylist.

that Line of low-branding hybrid gear is pretty great. Think they could have easily called this a modern hi-tech; instead of a wide color palette, just two monochromatic capsules…. No graphics, almost no branding.
Thinking my think. I've been waiting for someone over at RL to come to their senses and just make Hi Tech a permanent, (or at least recurring) fixture like RLX, and low key the release this time. Get it right, RL.

Last edited:
Had to grab em. I don’t like wearing winter shoes/boots around house all day. End up usually just throwing on my Pendleton driveway slippers or their outdoor socks.

looks like Ralph is doing a handful ofcasual/cheaper slides and sandals that match up with fall/winter clothing.

polo sport black watch sandals
3680FC5B-F900-4EAB-9A18-B463FCD8A934.jpeg

Isn’t that Nym Lo?

They have this in macys if anyone is interested. I definitely copped.

Attachments

• EC6B655D-35BF-4672-BBBE-D5DBBA4D6C23.png
    EC6B655D-35BF-4672-BBBE-D5DBBA4D6C23.png
    871.3 KB · Views: 238
Back
Top Bottom