**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just copped this joint in a 11.5… i wear a size 12 in sneakers and boots… does anyone have this and what’s the fit like? Will I have to return it?… really wanted the other color but the black was the closest in my size…

EE33C3BC-70D1-4151-A1C1-C216AE13F975.jpeg

Thanks for this post. I’ve been wanting these boots for a minute now but never wanted to pay the full price. Just copped both pairs on 40% off :nthat:.

Thats because nobody likes that hat.
They made the good hat for the japanese customers.

1638037836510.png

The rasta tank was my only reason for still collecting polo.
They never dropping it so Im done.
I have the snow beach suit and the stadium stuff.
I have may cp 93 pieces.

The ski line too.
Im not a sportsman fan so this is the stop I get off on.
It was fun. Now its time to save for my first Rolex.

I hope yall get the same feeling we got in school with the new stuff.
Keep collecting. But I got the stuff I wanted at 15.

There ae no more 90s grails left to wait for.
1638039810367.png

Im gone. Yall got the juice now...

Last edited:
They cancelled and refunded me on the satin jacket…

5FDE6A27-417E-4C1D-82C3-D60C138F360A.jpeg
The items purchase for shipping are usually placed at the front counter in plain sight. If there's a customer in the store wanting to buy the item, managers would much rather sell to their local customers than go through the packaging and shipping process.

Hope that you find another one. The stores are short staffed, so there's a chance that a lot of these jackets are still sitting in boxes at stores waiting to be unpacked.

Stores have no control over there inventory. RL just sends it and leaves it to the managers to have their staff get the product to the sales floor on time.

The items purchase for shipping are usually placed at the front counter in plain sight. If there's a customer in the store wanting to buy the item, managers would much rather sell to their local customers than go through the packaging and shipping process.

Hope that you find another one. The stores are short staffed, so there's a chance that a lot of these jackets are still sitting in boxes at stores waiting to be unpacked.

Stores have no control over there inventory. RL just sends it and leaves it to the managers to have their staff get the product to the sales floor on time.

Good looks on the knowledge - might just throw that returned 200 to the QQQ and take my loss in stride.

They cancelled and refunded me on the satin jacket…

5FDE6A27-417E-4C1D-82C3-D60C138F360A.jpeg
They called you?

Also does anyone know how much the military discount is in the factory store? My home boy ain’t really a fashion guy but he has a newborn he wants to hit the outlet for

Last edited:
They called you?

Also does anyone know how much the military discount is in the factory store? My home boy ain’t really a fashion guy but he has a newborn he wants to hit the outlet for

I called to check on shipping info and they said “the order was un-fillable”

Back
Top Bottom