**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Did the re-rocked Brown Collab polo drop in XL and XXL on the app? Largest size I saw was L. Wondering how they actually fit

Ralph really trying to charge $100+ for worn out plain polos from the thrift store lol. I'm embarrassed for them at this point. What a joke |l
I asked if they were new? Them prices wild.

Honestly, that’s why I only buy their stuff on discount. Patiently waits for five rip off artists to go on discount.

I asked if they were new? Them prices wild.

Honestly, that’s why I only buy their stuff on discount. Patiently waits for five rip off artists to go on discount.
I think people buy those vintage pieces thinking theyre new and then theres no returns. Most those pieces can be found on ebay for way cheaper and if buying from an honest seller you know the flaws unlike on polo.com where they dont list flaws.

RL is really taxing their in-store customers overseas.

Try $500USD+ for one if these so called Vintage polos 😬
Screenshot_20220519-155001_Instagram.jpg

RL corp is beating cats in the head for dusty pieces... smells like the 90s

Do app exclusive items ever pop up in stores? I'm on the hunt for the white 5 horseman polo
Some of the items are launched on the App exclusively forva period of time, and then they are made available on RL.com if they do not sell out.

I'm not sure if they land in stores as often.

Liked the 5 horse app exclusive, but not enough to buy.

Normally I would have grabbed one of em…

But since I loved the black Purple Label Dressing Gown / Robe I grabbed a couple months ago…

+grabbed the euro-exclusive white version of that purple label robe (pic below) and the matching double breasted terry cloth jacket.
6A42B795-682E-44BA-A4B1-4E1A91F2DCA4.jpeg

And then had this delivered today.

4C6D0F61-3623-47A6-BB08-2DD3EE8FF69B.jpeg

Put the surface headphones next to it for size comparison. Was pretty surprised at how large of a box they made for it. RRL does a really nice job with their packaging on their limited edition items.

I’d say it’s probably nicer than the purple label robes. Those were made in Italy, but this has twill piping, metal conch buttons, partial back flap, etc.

77A7631F-46FB-449B-92CF-A9C205FF5061.jpeg
DED720ED-FDC4-4AC6-846C-8440EC99A764.jpeg

Anyone get the robe/dressing gown virus and pickup any of the rrl or purple label ones over last couple years?

Attachments

• FF849BA4-0517-4175-A542-DBBF8CDD06B2.jpeg
    FF849BA4-0517-4175-A542-DBBF8CDD06B2.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 164
Back
Top Bottom